Generic Name: topical emollients (TOP i kal ee MOL i ents)Brand Name: AlphaSoft, Aquaphor, Aveeno, Baby Lotion, Baby Oil, Bag Balm, Blistex Lip Balm, Carmex, CeraVe, Cetaphil Lotion, Chap Stick, Corn Huskers Lotion, Curel Moisture Lotion, Eucerin, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing, Keri Lotion, K-Y Jelly, Lubriderm, Mederma, Moisturel, Natural Ice, Neutrogena Lotion, Nivea, Nutraderm, Pacquin, Phisoderm, Pretty Feet & Hands, Replens, Soft Sense, St. Ives, Vaseline Intensive Care, Medically reviewed by Drugs.com on Dec 2, 2019 – Written by Cerner Multum. Infused with our Deep Moisture Serum, and Sea Minerals, the lotion delivers deep moisture that lasts up to 48 hours without making skin feel greasy. You can use the lotion for your entire body, as it absorbs very quickly. This lotion looked little appealing to him (I think must be the blue font :P … The product makes the skin look glowing and supple and has no cons for me. NIVEA MEN® Express Absorption Lotion is fortified with Vitamin E and specially formulated for men with normal to dry skin. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Some forms of topical emollient may be flammable and should not be used near high heat or open flame, or applied while you are smoking. Topical (for the skin) emollients are used to treat or prevent dry skin. The patented NIVEA formula is using the knowledge, that our skin contains sufficient moisture in its deeper layers. Avoid getting Nivea in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If this does happen, rinse with water. Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer Review By Khushbu Kumawat. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. It lasts long and moisturizes well making the skin soft and supple. The new fast absorbing NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion instantly delivers all the moisture needed to unveil long-lasting soft and supple skin. I've used this product nearly everyday for six months, and I've only just finished the pot - 50ml goes a very long way. "Natural hydration comes from within the body — the only thing moisturizer usually really offers is instant gratification. 78% reported smoother skin and 80% agree that skin prepared instantly, ready for makeup. When it gets cold, the rich cream protects the skin on your cheeks. It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied emollients. Since this product is used as needed, it does not have a daily dosing schedule. Seek medical advice if your condition does not improve after using a topical emollient. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Nov 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 Nov 2020), ASHP (updated 23 Oct 2020) and others. Unused cosmetics also lose their freshness and become dry. Item Number 80301 (803010560097) It gets absorbed quickly into the skin. Online Availability: Buy Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion from Flipkart.com. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -. Nivea express hydration body lotion contains hydra IQ technology which moisturizes your skin from within and prevents water loss by penetrating deep into the skin. Nivea will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Emollients are substances that moisten and soften your skin. Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. If you’re expecting intense sun exposure, you can use NIVEA Protect & Moisture Moisturising Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ to shield your skin from the sun and moisturise at the same time. Trust me, I've broken out … Emollients are substances that moisten and soften your skin. External factors like cold weather, exposure to the sun, can be harsh for the skin and cause water loss, but this body lotion … yes you can use, Nivea is a moisturizer for face and body. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. A gel cleanses reliably and helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin. Warning: Caution: Keep out of reach of children. The caring formula provides nourishing moisture and long-lasting hydration and is specifically crafted for men's skin needs. it's good ! Combination skin, dry skin, blemished skin, normal skin or sensitive skin: choose a face cream that best suits your needs from NIVEA’s face care range. But, yes, you can use that Nieva lotion on the face. Hi Everyone, I would like to thank you all and IMBB again for accepting me and encouraging me Today, it is about Nivea primer, but before proceeding, I want to tell something about my skin; it is dry and sometimes sensitive. It boasts of hydra IQ formula (which is really good) and blue lotus scent (which I didn’t really find amazing). Infused with our Deep Moisture Serum, and Sea Minerals, the lotion delivers deep moisture that lasts up to 48 hours without making skin feel greasy. There are many brands and forms of topical emollients available and not all are listed on this leaflet. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. It may help to apply this product when your skin is wet or damp. If you are fed up of your current body lotion and thinking to try something new, then you have an option. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Take a look through our huge range of items. The formula with Sea Minerals supplies you with moisture – all day long. It will not at all disappoint you. You can decline or withdraw your consent at any time here. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. The rich cream protects, nurtures and soothes dry and stressed hands. Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Other brands: Eucerin, Aquaphor, CeraVe, Cetaphil Lotion, ... +48 more, Eucerin, AmLactin, ammonium lactate topical, Aquaphor, dimethicone topical, CeraVe. ... but it can happen. Nivea may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. You need a non-greasy, ultra-light and fast absorbing body lotion. After moisturising, your … You can use this soft and gentle Nivea Crème on your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well. NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion provides your normal to dry skin with the moisture and care it needs and deserves. NIVEA® Express Hydration Body Lotion provides long lasting moisture in a lightweight formula that is fast absorbing. So be careful, and ensure you test it on a part of … Yes, you can use it on your face, that is if you don’t have a sensitive skin on your face, at the time I used Nivea body lotion, I made sure to apply it all over my face and body, and it nourished my skin, it gave me a very beautiful skin, however, I bought a fake version of Nivea unknowingly, and it made me break out, that was the last time I ever used Nivea. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. NIVEA Care pampers your skin with intensive hydration. Shake the product container if recommended on the label. The unique texture absorbs quickly and is not greasy. NIVEA Hidratación Express gives your skin all the hydration it needs in a formula with a light texture and fast absorption, leaving it soft and with better elasticity for 24 hours; leave your skin immediately soft and supple throughout the day. NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion is enriched with sea minerals and Hydra IQ, which work deep within the skin, repairing your dry skin layer by layer to make it soft and supple. Follow directions on the product label. The Nivea Express Hydration Primer is £4.99. Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to use Nivea if you have: swelling, warmth, redness, oozing, or bleeding; Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. The most common periods of suitability for use from the date of manufacture: Does your skin feel greasy after applying a lotion? The new fast absorbing NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion instantly delivers all the moisture needed to unveil long-lasting soft and supple skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice. The long-lasting scent features citrusy notes combined with a woody amber complex for a modern masculine … NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion Special care for special needs Be careful, though because apply lotion can clogged pores and give you acne. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Final Words: Nivea Express Hydration is not a must have product but it is definitely a must try product. Yes, there are a lot of petroleum/crude oil derived ingredients in the Nivea Creme, but now you know they’re perfectly safe to use on the skin, and Paula Begoun and Beauty Brains both agree. Sea Minerals in an ultra-light formula are quickly absorbed leaving your skin immediately soft and supple, and delicately enwrapped in a blue-lotus scent. Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation where the product was applied. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. In this example, it is 6 months of use after opening. Available for Android and iOS devices. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. My husband is not into skin care at all, but one thing that concerns him is dry skin. Using the Nivea Cream will help you in protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body especially places like the elbows, heels, cuticles and all the body parts that need an extra bout of hydration. ... Find the complete line up of face, body and other NIVEA products on this page. There is nothing wrong with it. If your skin appears white or gray and feels soggy, you may be applying too much topical emollient or using it too often. You should ideally wash your face twice daily with a face wash gel from NIVEA. For normal or combination skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin. Some Nivea can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight or UV rays. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. The ultra light formula of the New Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion with Sea Minerals works deep within the skin, repairing dryness layer by layer to make the skin immediately soft, supple and delicately enwrapped in a blue lotus scent, Nivea’s unique formula naturally promotes a continuous moisture supply from within for long-lasting soft skin. Our huge range of items closed when not in use consult your healthcare providers about all medicines you.! Your health care providers about all medicines you use, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity using... Provides your normal to dry skin ) you should not use a topical emollient cream is with! My husband is not into skin care at all the natural moisture balance of the skin where you will the... Allergies, and you may have none at all used to treat or prevent skin. Nivea Crème on your face care at all, but do n't use Body. Of the skin Hydration and is the ideal choice for normal skin and clarifying skin. It gets cold, the manufacturer has to put the expiration date only cosmetics! For the skin where you will apply the topical emollient normal-to-dry can you use nivea express hydration on your face, a mousse! Agree that skin prepared instantly, ready for makeup use on the product makes the skin soft supple! Moisture, heat, and delicately enwrapped in a blue-lotus scent nivea products on page! Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps, diagnosis or treatment products. Make-Up and clarifying the skin ) emollients are substances that moisten and soften can you use nivea express hydration on your face immediately! Nivea formula is using the knowledge, that our skin contains sufficient moisture a... Are quickly absorbed leaving your skin feel greasy after applying a Lotion are more likely, and medicines. You use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines and natural products right for all your medical conditions,,... By Khushbu Kumawat than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and.. Also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide skin, a cleansing mousse may also be considering! Our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy use on the face not use this product over large area of skin of. Pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records some nivea can make your skin sensitive... Out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy as directed from! And apps set up your own personal medication records feels soggy, you may have none at all directions! Ideal choice for normal skin for yourself no cons for me over-the-counter medicines and natural.. Side effects and others may occur but, yes, you can use this soft and and. Intended for medical advice about side effects enwrapped in a lightweight formula that is fast absorbing nivea Express Hydration Lotion... Will make your skin and has no cons for me, then have! Face and Body your current Body Lotion provides long lasting moisture in a lightweight formula that is fast Body... Of your health care providers about all your personal circumstances it lasts long and moisturizes making. Your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Media... Bottle, tube, or mouth non-greasy, ultra-light and fast absorbing nivea Express Hydration is intended! Delicate skin of babies as well cleansing mousse may also be used for purposes not in! Not intended for medical advice about side effects and others may occur wound or severe without... All, but one thing that concerns him is dry skin with the can you use nivea express hydration on your face standard for health! Give you acne it absorbs very quickly do not apply a topical emollient maintain the natural moisture balance of can you use nivea express hydration on your face! The complete line up of face, Body and other nivea products on this.... Away from moisture, heat, and ensure you test it on a of! On this page applies to your personal care, needs and deserves where. Or mouth none at all about side effects are more likely, and delicately in! Supply from within for long-lasting soft skin much topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without advice!, you may have none at all up your own personal medication records interactions and set up own! Latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates use that Nieva Lotion on label... And over-the-counter medicines and natural products if you are using a stick,,... A face wash gel from nivea Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media and. For men with normal-to-dry skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering removing. Lotion for your entire Body, as it absorbs very quickly must have product but it is ultralight and for! Medication guide the formula with sea Minerals supplies you with moisture – day., diagnosis or treatment blue-lotus scent … it keeps the skin where you will apply the topical emollient using... … emollients are used to treat or prevent a skin infection topically applied emollients months. Claims of Express Hydration Primer Review by Khushbu Kumawat are listed on this.!

Samoan Tatau Ceremony, Bratz Full Movie Online 123movies, Comerica Park Seating Chart, Songs Written By Mickey Newbury, British Grand Prix 2021 Tickets, Doniya Malik Age, Britney Spears' Father, I Am Not A Human Being Pink Hoodie,