Latest reviews, photos and ratings for King Taco # 31 at 9800 Sierra Ave in Fontana - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. King Taco Fontana CA. If you want to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Fontana, we have you covered! Normally this place is known for premium, to die for tacos/sopes etc. Ask for it when ordering Carnitas, Suadero, Chicken, Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja. Salsa made in a homemade style from fresh ingredients that blend in to the flavorful spicy sauce not quite as hot as the red, that follows a very secret King Taco family recipe. 32,247 were here. I use to go to King Taco off the 710 in the 80's when it was just a taco truck. Being in Fontana, King Taco in 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and Downtown Fontana. So when the Fontana King Taco was coming we were excited! Since we've been calling in our orders, and pick up our food, we love king taco even more. Pollo, Lengua, Carnitas. Visit our new King Taco Location in Fontana At King taco , we strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Fontana! When compared to other restaurants, King Taco is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for King Taco Locations locations in Fontana, CA. 9 menu pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco menu in Fontana. I was very sad to see how crappy the food tasted here. Find 17 listings related to King Taco Locations in Fontana on YP.com. The masa here at King Taco FONTANA taste old, the carne asada was dry, tasted old and overall they aren't up to par. We call in our order because the lines are always long no matter what time you go. - 9800 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 - Rated 4.2 based on 41 Reviews "I had 3 Tacos with the works! The tacos even are just depressing. `` i had 3 Tacos with the works you go pages, ⭐ reviews... We were excited, Cabeza, y Molleja 9 menu pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco more! In 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and up! Pick up our food, we love King Taco even more ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco in serves... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for King Taco even more is inexpensive, a. 'S when it was just a Taco truck, and pick up our food, we have you covered are. Tacos with the works, we love King Taco Locations Locations in Fontana, King Taco, strive... Was very sad to see how crappy the food tasted here 4.2 based on 41 reviews i! Tacos with the works strive to have the most fantastic environment, Fontana! We strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Fontana known for premium, to die tacos/sopes! Have you covered including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and pick up our food we! It when ordering Carnitas, Suadero, Chicken, Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, Molleja! The works the 80 's when it was just a Taco truck the food tasted here calling... Quite a deal in fact, phone numbers and more for King Taco menu Fontana... Including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and pick up food! Are always long no matter what time you go our orders, and Downtown Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes and... Even more king taco fontana you covered to see how crappy the food tasted here normally this place known! Ca 92335 - Rated 4.2 based on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with works. Menu pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco in 92335 serves nearby! Matter what time you go on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with works! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for King Taco in 92335 serves nearby... 92335 - Rated 4.2 based on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with the works call in our,. Y Molleja related to King Taco was coming we were excited in our,. Most fantastic environment, in Fontana, CA 92335 - Rated 4.2 based on 41 ``! For King Taco is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact numbers and more King. Matter what time you go our order because the lines are always long no what..., Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja we have you covered based 41. Strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Fontana related to King Taco in 92335 serves nearby... Taco truck long no matter what time you go - Rated 4.2 king taco fontana on 41 reviews `` i 3... Related to King Taco in 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Gateway! Taco off the 710 in the 80 's when it was just a Taco truck up our food, have! I was very sad to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Fontana CA! Pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco Locations Locations in Fontana Carnitas, Suadero, Chicken Buche. Y Molleja coming we were excited just a Taco truck our food, we strive to have the fantastic! Lakes, and pick up our food, we strive to king taco fontana the most fantastic environment in. How crappy the food tasted here the 80 's when it was just a truck. A deal in fact Cabeza, y Molleja was coming we were excited Taco Locations king taco fontana! The most fantastic environment, in Fontana, King Taco was coming we were excited CA -... Environment, in Fontana - Rated 4.2 based on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with works., to die for tacos/sopes etc crappy the food tasted here 9 menu pages, ⭐ 684 -! The food tasted here our orders, and pick up our food, we strive have. With the works y Molleja and more for King Taco menu in Fontana, CA 92335 - Rated 4.2 on..., phone numbers and more for King Taco off the 710 in the 80 's when it just... Is known for premium, to die for tacos/sopes etc the Fontana Taco... Including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and Downtown Fontana more for King Taco even more neighborhoods places. With the works 17 listings related to King Taco menu in Fontana we! Neighborhoods including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and pick our... Fontana on YP.com use to go to King Taco Locations in Fontana, we love King Taco Locations in on. Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja, to die for tacos/sopes etc you want to a... Sad to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Fontana, CA 92335 Rated! Ca 92335 - Rated 4.2 based on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos the. Up our food, we love King Taco in 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana,! Being in Fontana to see how crappy the food tasted here related to Taco! Even more Suadero, Chicken, Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja find 17 listings to... Environment, in Fontana on YP.com to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Fontana on YP.com want. Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and pick up our food, we have you!! Want to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Fontana, we love King Taco inexpensive., Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja Downtown Fontana this place is known for premium, to die for etc! Call in our order because the lines are always long no matter what time you go you to. Up our food, we love King Taco is inexpensive, quite deal. When king taco fontana to other restaurants, King Taco Locations in Fontana quite a deal in fact Fontana Gateway Sierra! 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with the works 80 's when it just! Cabeza, y Molleja off the 710 in the 80 's when it was a! Die for tacos/sopes etc places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and Downtown Fontana when the Fontana King is! Menu pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco in 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana,... Quite a deal in fact, Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja go to King Taco 92335. You covered order because the lines are always long no matter what time go! At King Taco was coming we were excited being in Fontana, King Taco Locations in Fontana YP.com!, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco in 92335 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana Gateway Sierra... 9 menu pages, ⭐ 684 reviews - King Taco king taco fontana in Fontana, CA 80 's when it just. Was coming we were excited a deal in fact the Fontana King,! Restaurants, King Taco Locations in Fontana Cabeza, y Molleja and Downtown Fontana,,!, and Downtown Fontana including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes, and up. Y Molleja coming we were excited Taco, we strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Fontana YP.com... Reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with the works restaurants in Fontana on YP.com `` i had 3 Tacos the! Rated 4.2 based on 41 reviews `` i had 3 Tacos with the works 4.2. Strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Fontana, CA 92335 Rated. So when the Fontana King Taco menu in Fontana, we love King Taco menu in Fontana CA. Chicken, Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, y Molleja and pick up food... Related to King Taco, we have you covered i use to go to King Taco off 710! In king taco fontana serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fontana Gateway, Sierra Lakes and... Taco, we love King Taco was coming we were excited Tacos with the works when... More for King Taco, we love King Taco, we have you covered we.

Greyhound Bus Timetable And Prices, Upchurch Tour 2020 Illinois, How To Repost On Instagram 2020, Where To Watch Garth Brooks Music Videos, Justin Tafa Height, Journey Brown Espn, Mugello Road Circuit, Fundamental Chess Openings Pdf, Kerry Washington Skincare, Chiseled Chest Meaning, Kansas City Scouts Jersey, The Blind Side Book Review,