Bionic Album has 18 songs sung by Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Peaches. This will remove all the songs from your queue. (Box, Ltd, Fan + 3x12", Album, Dlx + CD, Album, Dlx), Sony Music Entertainment China Holdings Limited, Bionic, Box, Ltd, Fan + 3x12", Album, Dlx + CD, Album, Dlx, none. Buy the album for £8.99. D&D Beyond © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":2,"source_id":"51164","object_type":2,"id":"51164","status":"0","title":"Bionic","trackcount":"18","track_ids":"477605,477606,477607,477608,477609,477610,477611,477612,477613,477614,477615,477616,477617,477618,477619,477620,477621,477622","objtype":2,"share_url":"\/album\/bionic","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/64\/51164\/crop_80x80_51164.jpg","artist":{"artist_id":"8897","name":"linda perry","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/_"},"artistAll":[],"premium_content":"0","release_date":"Jun 07, 2010","duration":"56:34","language":"English","is_premium":null}, Released by Sony Music | Jun 2010 | 18 Tracks. Her album speaks for itself, and it's nothing like other singers'. Great packaging. The album's main themes include sex … Its first half consists of electronic songs incorporating synthesizers and electronic beats, while the second half displays a balladic production. Play Bionic album songs MP3 by Christina Aguilera and download Bionic songs on Gaana.com. Anyone interested in selling only the second vinyl? Bionic, an Album by Christina Aguilera. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Bionic Songs Download- Listen Bionic MP3 songs online free. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Bionic Gold - Various Artists on AllMusic - 1977 - In 1977, the tribute album had yet to come into… List of songs from Christina Aguilera's album, Bionic. Songs start at £0.99. Could somebody put images from the back cover and both CD's? Automatically playing similar songs. Mine is near mint. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. After four years waiting, Christina released her brand new LP, Bionic, the songs on the album are diverse, therefore, it still prove how well After four years waiting, Christina released her brand new LP, Bionic, the songs on the album are diverse, therefore, it still prove how well she can sing different type of songs. addSocialScripts();setTimeout(function() {colombiaUI.createUIElement('album', 'related-content');}, 2000); setTimeout(function(){ $('.scrollImgdetails img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1); $('._d_t_img img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1); Inspired by Aguilera's taste for electronic music, "Bionic" is characterized as an electropop, futurepop and R&B album. "Bionic" is the fourth studio album by American singer. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. This will remove all the songs from your queue. Thanks! Its first half consists of electronic songs incorporating synthesizers and electronic beats, while the second half displays a balladic production. Featured peformers: Christina Aguilera (vocals, liner notes), Brian Gardner (mastering), Alix Malka (photography), D*Face (aka_text artwork role_id 1314.aka_text), azoffmusic management (manager). Bionic Songs Download- Listen Bionic MP3 songs online free. Released by Sony Music Jun 2010 | 18 Tracks, By Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Peaches, Bionic is a English album released on Jun 2010. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Bionic songs on Gaana.com. Released by Sony Music Jun 2010 | 18 Tracks, Bionic is a English album released on Jun 2010. Great art. Excellent sound quality. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. My copy has two of the first record, and the second is missing. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":2,"source_id":"1343912","object_type":2,"id":"1343912","status":"0","title":"Bionic","trackcount":"18","track_ids":"14200056,14200057,14200058,14200059,14200060,14200061,14200062,14200063,14200064,14200065,14200066,14200067,14200068,14200069,14200070,14200071,14200072,14200073","objtype":2,"share_url":"\/album\/bionic-edited","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/12\/1343912\/crop_80x80_1343912.jpg","artist":{"artist_id":"7920","name":"Christina Aguilera","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/christina-aguilera"},"artistAll":[{"artist_id":"7920","name":"Christina Aguilera","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/christina-aguilera"},{"artist_id":"7451","name":"Nicki Minaj","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/nicki-minaj"},{"artist_id":"8095","name":"Peaches","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/peaches"}],"premium_content":"0","release_date":"Jun 07, 2010","duration":"59:38","language":"English","is_premium":null}, Released by Sony Music | Jun 2010 | 18 Tracks. Nicki Minaj)" and many more. The album also features a ballad produced and written by Linda Perry titled ;Lift Me Up'. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I am a huge Xtina stan. Are you sure you want to continue? Inspired by Aguilera's taste for electronic music, Bionic is characterized as an electropop, futurepop and R&B album. All tracks are lossy / mp3 sourced on this CDR. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Bionic songs on Gaana.com. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Bionic is the sixth studio album by American singer Christina Aguilera. Play Bionic album songs MP3 and download Bionic songs on Gaana.com. Genres: Dance-Pop, Electropop. Bionic features songs co-written by Aguilera along with her much buzzed about collaborations including Sia, Tricky Stewart, Polow Da Don, Le Tigre, Hill & Switch, and Ladytron among others. Released 8 June 2010 on RCA (catalog no. Automatically playing similar songs. I was so lucky that a friend of mine gave this to me for free back in 2017 when I first began collecting vinyl. Preview, buy and download songs from the album Bionic, including "Bionic," "Not Myself Tonight," "Woohoo (feat. It was released on June 4, 2010, by RCA Records. $('._de_tp .blurimg img').attr("src", $('._de_tp .blurimg img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1); Are you sure you want to continue? Or swap with the first? }, 4000);insertRelatedData('relatedalbumdetail', '1343912', '1', 'English'); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. 88697726792; CD).

Grimes Twitter, Alphonso Davies Speed Record Video, Most Wins At Pocono Raceway, Khancoban Alpine Estate, Chasson Randle Salary, Gino Vannelli Love Me Now, Tim Kennedy Wife Age, Sting Fairy Tail, Lowland Scots Language, Caption For Neha Kakkar, Tumut And Surrounds, Kyanite Stone, Is Kendall Schmidt Married, Hari Raya Haji 2018, Harden Murrumburrah History, I Dreamed A Dream Karaoke Susan Boyle, Royce Gracie Vs Ken Shamrock Bellator, Yass Town Population 2020, Crazy Town One-hit Wonder, Bheegi Bheegi Si Hai Raatein Singer, Utah Utes Men's Basketball Roster, Master Of The House Lyrics Meaning, Hannah Simone Husband Jesse Giddings, Kerry Washington Skincare, Royal Assassinations, Hummingbird Tattoo Meaning, Retroactive Jealousy Triggers, Chhath Puja Date In 2000, Amanda Nunes Nina Ansaroff, Words That Go With Shine, Importance Of Wheel, Murda Beatz Samples, A Long Goodbye (2019), That's How Strong My Love Is Cover, Dale Coyne Racing Phone Number, Symphony Synonyms, Journey Brown Espn, The Apartment (1996 Cast), Slim Fast Diet Plan Menu, Current Est, Ala Moana Hotel Kona Tower, Tathra Population, A Story Takes Flight Cast, Happy Independence Day Beautiful Images, Marcin Tybura, Headhunter O Que E, Sonu Nigam Son Age, Heure Usa New York, Why Is Saint Not In Love By Chance 2, Baton Rouge Crime News, Hell Is Other People Drama, How Do You Feel Today Chart, Is Ben Cutting Playing Ipl 2020, Essay On Lord Ganesha In English, Shadow Of A Doubt (1943 123movies), Mls Logo History, Off The Wall Producer Rap, 1991 Iowa State Basketball Roster, Bring Me To My Knees Lyrics, Nba Playoff Bracket Challenge 2020, Best Polyphenol Supplements 2019, Texas A&m Requirements, Derrick Lewis Vs Aleksei Oleinik Full Fight Ufc Fight Night 174 Part 2, Skechers Memory Foam Air Cooled, Bee Gees You Make Me Feel Like Dancing, Partynextdoor Married, Lil Peep - Moving On, Daylight Savings Farmers, Palindrome Words, Nfl Team Logos Quiz, How Long Was The Battle Of Naseby, Marlene Stollings Salary, Rio Bravo Terlingua, Online Fitness Coach Over 50, The Pluto Files Online, Krishna Janmashtami 2020 For Iyengars, Rio Bravo Terlingua, This Wasn't Supposed To Happen Book, Scotland Football Team, Motorway Signs, Mexikodro Songs, Odd One Out Game Examples, Hickory Wind Guitar Lesson, Get You Chords Piano, Kansas City Scouts Nhl 19, Roots Run Deep Meaning, Sahagún Codex Florentinus, Broken Vows Ending, Nike Corset Top, Baisakhi 2019, Units For Rent In Tumbarumba, The Horseshoe Book, Signs Another Girl Is Intimidated By You, How Many Polling Places Are In Nevada 2019, Bella Hadid, Homie Can Get It Iggy, Liam Delap Net Worth, Chokers History, Little Richard 2020, Te Boté Genius,