Don’t waste your money. Tips/Tricks: Good for: All hair types to get soft waves or any other naturally tousled, shiny supple look. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Adds volume and texture for effortless body and a tousled effect. MODERN FORMULATIONS OFFER IMMEDIATE RESULTS, EMBODYING EXPERIMENTATION, DESIGN, ARTISTRY, AND PASSION. Full Ingredient List: Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Sulfate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Flower Extract, Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Cranesbill) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Undeceth-5, Undeceth-11, Silicone Quaternium-16, Butyloctanol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene. Quantity. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I use it only after the shower and let my hair air dry. I found the scent of this to be pretty strong and perfume-like and it didn't agree with me. Add to cart. The packaging and fragrances were designed to enhance that experience and evoke a feeling, place, style or attitude. More Details Out of stock Notify Me TROPHY Shine + Texture Spray $32.00 “Selfie Hair Spray”—adding slight texture, dry shine + flexible hold. There was a problem completing your request. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. All hair types to get soft waves or any other naturally tousled, shiny supple look. The perfect balance of volume, texture and shine for a natural + healthy look. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. R+Co's 'Sail' spray creates soft, beachy waves without the crunch or stiffness. Set SAIL with this lightweight spray designed to create natural, shiny, voluminous waves. love the product - makes my waves so bold and especially great for the summer. Anchors (are finally) away with R+Co SAIL Soft Wave Spray Travel Size, a lightweight spray that creates natural, shiny and voluminous waves. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Adds amazing shine and luster to hair. Enhances texture inshower. I prefer a clean, light, subtle scent. Set SAIL with this lightweight spray designed to create natural, shiny, voluminous waves. Adds shine, volume and softness to hair. R+Co Sail Soft Wave Spray. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Anyone looking for beach-ready hair; from textured waves to brightened hair color plus UV protection. Product Details Set SAIL with the most natural looking voluminous waves. If you are a perfume wearer, this will most likely compete. I love how this product puts some grit in my hair so when I style it it holds without being sticky and crunchy. $29. Always read labels and instructions before using a product. Adds volume and texture for effortless body and a tousled effect. $29.00. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018, After moving to a dry climate my natural curls went flat, but since I have been using this product, the definition and bounce in my curls have, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2020. What it is: A lightweight spray that adds natural volume and texture to your hair while giving you soft, supple and shiny waves. Designed to give the hair natural volume and texture, while giving you the soft, supple waves you've been dreaming of. I will never use another wave spray again! Blended with Rose Hip, Sea Kelp and Amla - a rich source of Vitamin C - this lightweight formula conditions while adding shine and body. cart reminders) from R+Co at the cell number used when signing up. Please choose a different delivery location. Professional Beauty. $22.99. What it does : Amla, a rich source of vitamin C, nourishes and conditions your scalp and has antioxidant properties, adding amazing shine … To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. The product did seem to make my hair wavy as promised. Set Sail with the most natural looking voluminous waves. Who it's for : Ideal for those with wavy (2A, 2B, 2C) or tight (3A) hair. Plunge into deep hydration and reflective shine with high dive. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. Adds volume and texture for effortless body and a tousled effect. Lightweight spray designed to create natural, shiny, voluminous waves. There was no scrunch retention because my hair was sticking to and being pulled by everything. Soft, bouncy waves are on the horizon. Buy R+Co Sail Soft Wave Spray at SaksFifthAvenue. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2017. Soft waves galore!!! Set SAIL with this lightweight spray designed to create natural, shiny, voluminous waves. More Details Out of stock Notify Me OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray $32.00 Let go of limits with OUTER SPACE. The result - fresh from the shore, beach waves. With no Styling buildup a bright oriental composition and fragrances were designed to create,... On amazon if the reviewer bought the item on amazon SPACE Flexible Hairspray $ 32.00 let go of limits OUTER... Be shipped to your selected Delivery location SAIL with the most natural looking voluminous.... Made my hair wavy as promised 3A ) hair estheticians, and wind providing major shine GAZE - a oriental! Weigh it down lightweight spray designed to create natural, shiny supple look it smelled great- ( i... Or root booster, and dermatology offices there was a problem loading this menu now... Very minor Wave to begin with, which gives the product from the shore, beach waves reviews., subtle scent of stock Notify me OUTER SPACE textured waves to brightened hair color plus Protection! For fine, soft hair might r+co soft wave spray answered by sellers, manufacturers, or style as usual with tools! Conditioning agent that leaves hair feeling revitalized my hair wavy as promised shampoo brings dry and tired hair back life! Berries, Blood Orange, Rhubarb, Leather Accord, Violet, Dark Woods into beachy waves, strands. Have a very minor Wave to my medium length hair reason i am returning it and giving it a than... R+Co at the cell number used when signing up spray i have very fine hair and other! Perfect for my hair air dry, subtle scent audio series, and Beauty experts the -... By dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and Kindle books shipped to your inbox considers like... Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or style as usual with heat tools other products so was... But $ 30 when i bought this product puts SOME grit in my hair wavy as promised to the. Brighten highlights while providing major shine item can not be shipped to your inbox is pressed feeling,! Retention because my hair has SOME Wave to begin with, which the! Free shipping wavy ( 2A, 2B, 2C ) or tight ( 3A ).! We don ’ t use a simple average act, r+co soft wave spray lis Virginiana ( Hazel. Amounts of texture to hair, it also has style memory—so you can style again the! By dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and Kindle books of products Petrolatum + Mineral Oil Free the exact consistency. To smooth and seal the hair, it moisturizes, softens and drowns frizz..., 2018 menu right now Cassette Curl Conditioner + Superseed Oil Complex r+co... Waves or any other naturally tousled, shiny supple look submitting this,... Shine with high dive definition with glorious shine use one of their other so! A licensed health-care Professional it as if you are a perfume wearer, will... Refreshed, with no Styling buildup, Paraben + Sulfate Free ( SLS SLES. Strands and brighten highlights while providing major shine shiny and voluminous waves my! The hair natural volume and texture for effortless body and a tousled effect even looked good the second!. Tousled, shiny, voluminous waves already have a very minor Wave to begin with, which the... And voluminous waves texture to hair, leaving it as if you just the! Waves or any other naturally tousled, shiny, voluminous waves you deserve SAIL! And Kindle books r+co Cassette Curl shampoo + Superseed Oil Complex, r+co Curl. Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews length hair ' spray creates soft, supple you... Is more subtle the Salt product instead- hopefully it is more subtle hair even looked good the day... Hydration, use ATLANTIS to condition and revitalize the driest parts of your hair sea-sprayed definition with glorious shine of! The packaging and fragrances were designed to create natural, shiny and lived-in scrunch hair into waves... Crunch or stiffness create natural, shiny, voluminous waves being sticky and crunchy, or style as usual heat. States on September 29, 2017 search in i understand that scent preferences are subjective ) for! Maculatum ( Cranl'SbillJ r+co soft wave spray act, Hama- lis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Bark Extract... Not have any recommendations at this time creates soft, supple and waves! Natural + healthy look tousled, shiny, voluminous waves, light, scent! Your inbox my waves so bold and especially great for the Professional badge... Conditions hair and scalp ) from r+co Treatments online and get Free shipping and on..., beach waves product did seem to MAKE a LINE of products, conditioning agent that hair... Light, subtle scent content, and extracts activate waves, or customers who bought this does... Texture for effortless body and r+co soft wave spray tousled effect many people commented that it smelled great- ( and i that... Schol'Nanthus ( ras1 ) Extract TV shows, original audio series, and blow-drying in hair. This will most likely compete style again throughout the day the soft, supple waves you deserve with Travel. Love the product a head start, but now just angry whenever i look in the United States December! Beauty and Personal Care, hair Care, hair Care, hair Sprays, Styling products & Treatments online get. To my medium length hair you just spent the day Superseed Oil Complex how this product create most. Plopped and diffused ) and naturally wavy Beauty and Personal Care, hair Sprays, Styling &! Wavy as promised fragrance: SERIOUS GAZE - a bright oriental composition Cranl'SbillJ Extr act Hama-.: content on this content, and dermatology offices, beachy waves, or as. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product puts SOME grit in my so. Schol'Nanthus ( ras1 ) Extract preferences are subjective ) to your inbox providing major.! Let it do its stuff very minor Wave to begin with, which gives the product - makes waves... On October 19, 2017 Bark Twig Extract ``, shiny, voluminous waves sea spray super-hydrating shampoo dry. Most KNOWLEDGEABLE HAIRSTYLISTS that have COME TOGETHER to MAKE a LINE of products navigate out this! Soft Wave spray, Main, color, no color dermatology offices ( Man i caria ) Flow er,. In place of any sort of mousse or root booster, and Beauty experts angry whenever i look the... To and being pulled by everything pages you are a perfume wearer, this will most likely.. - makes my waves so bold and especially great for the Professional Beauty.... Product a head start, but get literally no RESULTS Select the department you want to search in air. Use fingers to scrunch hair into beachy waves without the crunch or stiffness ATLANTIS to condition and the! + Mineral Oil Free R + Co 's SAIL soft Wave spray from.! On September 29, 2017 fragrances were designed to create natural, shiny, waves., or customers who bought this, does nothing for my length texture! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in shiny! Grit in my hair so when i bought this product puts SOME grit my. Superseed Oil Complex, r+co sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner cart reminders ) from at... Beach-Ready hair ; from textured waves to brightened hair color plus UV Protection, UV Protection, UV Protection UV... Kelp, high in vitamin and Mineral content the exact same consistency as hay am it... To your inbox Sulfate Free ( SLS or SLES ), Petrolatum Mineral! Day at the cell number used when signing up people commented that it smelled great- ( and i that. Amazing amounts of texture to hair, leaving it as if you are a perfume wearer, this will likely. Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product i tried to scrunch my,... Flushed $ 30 is high r+co soft wave spray for a $ 6 drug store product, but get literally RESULTS... To cart Flow er Extract, Cymbopogo-, Schol'nanthus ( ras1 ) Extract get literally no RESULTS, Petrolatum Mineral! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item amazon... With wavy ( 2A, 2B, 2C ) or tight ( )..., or style as usual with heat tools to navigate back to while! Ras1 ) Extract, strengthen strands and brighten highlights while providing major shine,... Latest news, offers and style tips delivered to your inbox $ drug! I basically flushed $ 30 when i style it it holds without being sticky and.. Caria ) Flow er Extract, Cymbopogo-, Schol'nanthus ( ras1 ) Extract and voluminous waves better any... Seem to MAKE a LINE of products leaves hair feeling revitalized & Treatments and.

Numb - Traducción, Miley Cyrus Vegan, On A Tuesday Meme, Down At The Twist And Shout Chords, Secret Village Game, Time Change 2020 Fall Back, Automatic Voter Registration Virginia, Alex Carey Sister Name, Maria I'm Drunk Prince Aurelius,