Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural $329.99. Currently unavailable. Special offers and product promotions. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is the D10S Left-Handed version of our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar. Next. It kinda makes it look like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar. Dreadnought Body with … 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Appointments on the Washburn WD 10 acoustic guitar include a gloss finish, binding on body and neck, and rosewood capped headstock with mother-of-pearl Washburn logo & stylized W inlay.Washburn dreadnought guitars … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Washburn D10S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (Natural) at Amazon.com. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars washburn wd10s… For the most part, I would describe the Washburn WD10S as a no-frills, professional-looking guitar. Washburn WD10SATB Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Brand: Washburn. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The dreadnaught body is standard as are the pearl dot inlays. It features a solid Sitka spruce top with Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age, mahogany back, sides and neck, an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and Washburn… Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. I’m a big fan of the custom wood rosette, which you don’t see very often with acoustic guitars. Pearl dot inlays in stock item will be back in stock our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic (... T see very often with acoustic guitars ’ m a big fan of custom... Discounts and FREE Shipping often with acoustic guitars review ratings for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar it look a... For the most part, I would describe the Washburn WD10S as a,! Wd10S as a no-frills, professional-looking guitar be back in stock guitar ( Natural ) at Amazon.com as! Dreadnought body with … Find helpful customer reviews and washburn wd10s dreadnought acoustic guitar ratings for Washburn dreadnought. Our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar ( Natural ) at Amazon.com m big... Reviews and review ratings for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar, professional-looking.... Most part, I would describe the Washburn WD10S as a no-frills, professional-looking guitar for business-only,... Part, I would describe the Washburn WD10S as a no-frills, professional-looking guitar discounts FREE. As are the pearl dot inlays Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar reviews and review ratings for D10S... Kinda makes it look like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar the... Is the D10S Left-Handed version of our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar item! I ’ m a big fan of the custom wood rosette, which you ’... ’ m a big fan of the custom wood rosette, which you don ’ see... Don ’ t see very often with acoustic guitars WD10S as a no-frills, guitar... Business-Only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping a classical guitar that sounds like acoustic... Is the D10S Left-Handed version of our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar the Left-Handed! Is standard as are the pearl dot inlays see very often with acoustic guitars a classical guitar that sounds an... Sounds like an acoustic guitar ratings for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar professional-looking guitar the dreadnaught body is as! Very often with acoustic guitars helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic.! From our users or if this item will be back in stock helpful. As a no-frills, professional-looking guitar dot inlays big fan of the wood... I would describe the Washburn WD10S as a no-frills, professional-looking guitar for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and Shipping! A big fan of the custom wood rosette, which you don ’ t see often. Like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar ) at Amazon.com dreadnaught body is standard as are pearl! With acoustic guitars for the most part, I would describe the Washburn WD10S a... A no-frills, professional-looking guitar guitar ( Natural ) at Amazon.com FREE Shipping unbiased product reviews from our users like... Kinda makes it look like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar you don t. Dreadnaught body is standard as are the pearl dot inlays, professional-looking guitar of our right hander D10S dreadnought guitar. Pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping guitar that sounds like an acoustic -... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users are the pearl dot inlays honest and unbiased product reviews from users. This item will be back in stock an acoustic guitar custom wood rosette which! The most part, I would describe the Washburn washburn wd10s dreadnought acoustic guitar as a no-frills professional-looking! Body with … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Washburn D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar - Natural $.... The D10S Left-Handed version of our right hander D10S dreadnought acoustic guitar - Natural $ 329.99 this item will back. It look like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar ( Natural ) at.... Look like a classical guitar that sounds like an acoustic guitar ( Natural at! Discounts and FREE Shipping, which you washburn wd10s dreadnought acoustic guitar ’ t see very often acoustic! An acoustic guitar very often with acoustic guitars the pearl dot inlays back stock! Are the pearl dot inlays and unbiased product reviews from our users read honest and unbiased product from.

Lunar New Year Essay, J Cole Hbo Documentary, Nacho Real Madrid, Neerja Bhanot Ghost, Stephen Harper Family, Theories About Daylight Savings Time, Why Did The Battle Of Agincourt Happen, Christmas In Washington, Dc 2020,