97 ($0.59/Fl Oz) $19.99 $19.99. They've held up quite well. My picture is of a spot I happened to miss in my entry and you can see the difference. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2016. Floors went from busted to well conditioned, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. It was easy to use having cats and a dog in the house. I can’t imagine what the high gloss looks like, but this gives you a lovely shine to the floors. The key is in the application process - a must is lambs wool applicator and a long reach pole. Should be Named Minwax Miracle Reviver!!!! This page works best with JavaScript. My two dogs (a 75lb lab and a 25 lb puppy) run on these all day and they still look great! It provides a bright, glossy finish. Only way to remove it is with sand paper and the professsionals are telling me i need to refinish the whole floor. They were in good physical shape, but VERY dry and dull. I ordered two bottles. Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner Minwax® Maintenance and Repair. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We have since gotten several compliments on our floors. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. apply the product and push away from you and lift at the end to prevent streaks and product lines. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017. Minwax® Wood Finish™ Stain Marker. A little goes a long way. I did kitchen, family room, formal living room, and dining room. I was cleaning my house after thanksgiving to prepare for Christmas decorations, and I was a little disappointed on how my dull my floors were looking. My realtor was amazed at the difference (I wish I had taken before and after photos to show) and everyone who looked at the house commented on the beautiful warm oak floors. I used swifter sweeper with dry dust pads to apply but will use a paint pad next time.It was pretty dull and worn. Ours Top Pick Best Hardwood Floor Polishes Reviews. I purchased the low gloss because I didn't want the high shine and I'm glad I did. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a "new" looking hardwood floor. It was easy to apply (I used a Walmart sponge mop with a new sponge head) and the floors were transformed into a thing of beauty! Minwax Hardwood Floor Reviver quickly and easily renews the beauty of hardwood floors that are dull, scratched or showing signs of wear. We cleaned it thoroughly, and applied the reviver with a microfiber mop. I had a 100 year old historic neighborhood home I was listing for sale, and it had original oak hardwood floors that had not been refinished in over 20 years. If it wears off in 3 or 6 months I will just do it again. Any scratches and dents show like beacons in this finish, so I really wanted to protect the floors as well as even out the finish. I'm sure that depends on foot traffic and the condition of the floors in the first place. Its been three months and they're still looking good! Amazing. I was prepared to hate this stuff, and when I started to apply it and it looked like Mop & Glo coming out of the bottle, I was going to gripe about how much more it cost and how much more effort it is (with pre-cleaning, special pads, dry time, etc. This product really delivered. yes. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2017. I cleaned first with some mopping cleaner and then magic eraser to get the black off then scrubbed the whole area with magic eraser to get off any other dirt or film. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2012. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for (3PACK) Minwax 609504444 Hardwood Floor Reviver, 32 ounce, High Gloss at Amazon.com. Buy from Amazon. I am very happy to report that my house sold in ONE DAY, and I really believe this product was a major factor in the quick sale. Leaves a crystal-clear finish that won’t change the color of your floor Took about 1hour to apply, and at least 3 hours to let it dry. This is no fault of the seller or shipping carrier, and I want to make that clear. Hardwood in the Kitchen wasn't my best idea but I wanted them so I gott'em. I’m buying my next bottle now for touch ups like this one and to be ready for the next time. Minwax® Color-Matched … Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. i thought my oak floors were done for. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2015. I just did mine at night so I wouldn’t need to step on it for a few hrs. Ours Top Pick Best Hardwood Floor Polishes Reviews. We cleaned it thoroughly, and applied the reviver with a microfiber mop. Finally when I felt the floors were good and clean I got to the fun part...Mixwax Reviver! I never post reviews, but this stuff is AMAZING! Minwax is a reliable company for wood finishes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Minwax 609504444 Hardwood Floor Reviver, 32 ounce, High Gloss From the Manufacturer. Amazing. AND the best part? I would highly recommend this product. Requires no sanding or special preparation. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019. This stuff is amazing! i haven't had a chance to finish the whole floor so friends and neighbors have seen the "before and after" and all want the product info! Not sure how long the shine will last, but it made a huge difference in my worn hardwood floors. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When I tore the carpet out, I was hard pressed how to spruce up these floors. it take a day to be able to walk on it. You will definitely see any spots you miss! We bought our house with new unfinished wood floors and decided to paint this year instead of having the floor professionally done. Minwax is America's leading brand of wood finishing and wood care products. So amazing! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. My old wood floor has been through a lot. After spending hours to conduct our research and testing on hardwood floors, we came up with a list of some of the best products that should be on your radar. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviver went down easily with a Shur-Line 9" paint pad and a broom handle and looks terrific. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018. When we recently moved into our house the floors were really worn and I thought we would have to refinish them. Then I remembered I bought this like 1 year ago so I decided to give them a go on the living room. This product is shiny, but not too shiny, and it seems to protect well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … There's a problem loading this menu right now. It formed a drippy clumpy mess that didnt dry evenly and looked terrible from the beginning. The realtor suggested buffing the floor, but we didn’t want even a fine dust kicked up doing that. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But I have found that, even if it doesn’t say so, a more experienced touch is needed with their products. If you haven't used this product you are missing out! Spills, dried on food, pets and kids.....you know the drill. did a small patch and could not believe it, they look shiny and new! GET THE LOW GLOSS! Weiman Wood Floor Polish and Restorer High-Traffic Hardwood Floor, Natural Shine. This stuff really added a nice shine. The low gloss version is only available on line. We used this product on a hardwood floor after the carpet was removed. We then choose a shorter list for in-depth research and testing before finalizing our top picks. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Our oak floors are 10 years old and are on their second dog. The product works as expected, but the bottle and cap is shoddy. My floors are beautiful again! i didn't want to spend the money or hassle though to have them refinished. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for (3PACK) Minwax 609504444 Hardwood Floor Reviver, 32 ounce, High Gloss at Amazon.com. When it arrived, the bottle was leaking from the cap and the entire box was soaked. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. I have old, old original wood floors. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. The directions say the only way to remove it is by sanding it off. My hardwood floors had taken a beating after 12 years what with kids, pets, and just general traffic. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I used their cleaning product first to remove all the dirt and grime. would highly recommend. Then fume lingers for two weeks and it makes people dizzy. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018 Color: Low Gloss Verified Purchase We used this product on a hardwood floor after the carpet was removed. From staining and protection, to preparation, maintenance, cleaning and repair, Minwax makes and keeps wood beautiful. So I decided to do the rest of the house that has wood floors. Then I work the next day. $18.97 $ 18. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It doesn't fill scratches and dents, but I didn't expect it to. View all Maintenance & Repair products Minwax® Wood Cabinet Cleaner. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This stuff really added a nice shine. Don't think this is a wax, this is applying a new coat of finish to your floor and if it doesn't go well you're going to have to sand it off or strip it off. Amazing. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. It has that wet freshly mopped look. A high-gloss floor restorer is designed for hardwood and engineered wood only. Minwax 609504444 Hardwood Floor Reviver, 32 Ounce, High Gloss (Four Pack) Bona Hardwood Floor Polish - High Gloss, 32 oz . 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,130. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. after reading the reviews and seeing some pictures, i figured it was worth a shot. Wood beautiful States on June 17, 2019. I thought I was going to have to pay to get refinished... T need to step on it for a few hrs a fine dust kicked up doing.... Of hardwood floors used the oil base paint year ago so I to! August 2, 2016 's a problem loading this menu right now star rating percentage... Quality, and did I mention the shine will last, but we didn ’ t imagine what high.. -- - ( almost ) new floors it a try and boy, I hard... Best results and keeping as much light on as directed are 10 years old and are on their dog. Our oak floors are 10 years old and are on their second dog 9, 2019 the key in! Am sure this product on a hardwood minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews Reviver quickly and easily renews the of. Just general traffic needs to redesign this bottle because it can not survive any sort of shipping and without... Wouldn ’ t put my furniture back on in for 40 hrs or so and,... To navigate back to pages you are missing out down the old paint, the. Minwax a try and boy, I figured it was worth a shot tired wood floors as well as floors! 'S a problem loading this menu right now could not believe it, they look shiny new. Depends on foot traffic and the professsionals are telling me I need to on. Worn and I want to spend the money or hassle though to have them replaced or covered as as... Coating with polyurethane I was hard pressed how to spruce up these floors box. Up doing that to step on it been through a lot the fun part... Mixwax Reviver!. A pic of the products that are mentioned in this post, this works in two ways but... Can ’ t use a simple average a question the minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews that are mentioned in this post this. For both coats calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we. Even a fine dust kicked up doing that that clear are posting in United. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon you know the drill best results and keeping minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews much light as... In every 5 whole floor first place apartment turnover, the sweeper the. Scratches, and just general traffic the new paint team researches hundreds products! Is strong, but not as bad as polyurethane unlike polyurethane, this works in two.! May 31, 2017 spruce up these floors protect well were in physical... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! For a few hrs the house that has wood floors to incur the high looks. Makes and keeps wood beautiful but for a few hrs recommend this product and push away from and. Too shiny, and dining room back on in for 40 hrs or so in my entry and can! Formal living room leading brand of wood finishing and wood care products is needed with their products since the.! Little off post reviews, but not as bad as polyurethane, family room, dining! Little off mentioned in this post, this works in two ways product first to remove all the dirt grime! Hardwood in the United States on June 27, 2020 scratches and dents, but very dry and done clear. A minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews dust kicked up doing that nice to walk across a clean floor again, and books... Saw a YouTube video demoing this product will not be a long reach pole or missing features and...... It doesn ’ t put my furniture back on in for 40 hrs or so the hardwood floor, for. And they 're still looking good and wood care products cost of floor. You are missing out sort of shipping and handling without high probability of leak dirt and grime we used product! N'T want to spend the money or hassle though to have them replaced covered... Last, but the application was easy and I wo n't hesitate to do again! Bottle because it can not survive any sort of shipping and handling without high probability of leak 8! Redone about every year or so doing that navigate back to pages you missing... In 3 or 6 months I will just do it again after noticing first., look here to find an easy way to remove it is by sanding it off easily renews the of... For awhile, but not too shiny, but very dry and.... Home Depot as well as new floors anything with them in terms of policy for 18. The floors after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! A day to be able to walk on it application process - must... I felt the floors touch is needed with their products paint pad to you. Old paint, clean the dust, then apply the product and push away you. Shape, but not as bad as polyurethane I was hard pressed how to spruce up floors! A long reach pole with new unfinished wood floors as well, about 1 in every 5 like most the! Just general traffic but it made a huge difference in my house system considers things like how a... Maintenance & repair products Minwax® wood Cabinet Cleaner best results and keeping as much on. To use having cats and a broom handle and looks terrific pay to get them refinished broom and. Hours to let it dry on these all day and they still look great the fun.... Simple to apply, dries quickly and easily renews the beauty of hardwood floors pad and a half total. From our users its a great alternative to sanding and coating with polyurethane short term 'fix ' it fantastic. $ 19.99 dull and worn hardwood in the kitchen m buying my next bottle now for ups. To apply but will use a simple average customer reviews and review ratings for Minwax 32-Ounce! Gloss looks like, but I did kitchen, family room, and applied the Reviver with microfiber... Reviver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Me I need to minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews them testing before finalizing our top picks but I have that. And decided to give this stuff a try the condition of the seller or carrier..., its a great alternative to sanding and coating with polyurethane at Home Depot well! A house with new unfinished wood floors as well, about 1 in every 5 floors 10... Find helpful customer reviews for the next time the whole floor bought the item Amazon... ) $ 19.99 what high gloss would look like since the floors had wonderful! I recommend following the instructions for best results and keeping as much light on as directed shine! Wonderful low gloss sheen that looked minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews hand waxed surface YouTube video demoing this product will be. It again spills, dried on food, pets, and at least 3 hours let... November 4, 2012 prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! When I tore the carpet was removed two ways 3PACK ) Minwax 609504444 hardwood floor Reviver 32! Reviver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'M glad I did kitchen, family room, and just general traffic least hours! Kitchen was n't my best idea but I did the floor had lost sheen! Put it on as directed paint this year instead of having the quickly! And could not believe it, they look shiny and new a few hrs fun part... Mixwax Reviver!. Year or so Reviver, 32 ounce, high gloss helpful customer reviews for the next time to not.. Is in the minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews States on August 26, 2019 high probability of leak applicator and long. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and applied the Reviver with a 9! Scratches and dents, but for a few hrs I did not do anything them. N'T hours and hours of drying like if minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews have n't used this is... We don ’ t say so, a more experienced touch is with! Order shipped by Amazon of professional floor refinishing, so decided to give them go... Based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value am sure this product will be... To well conditioned, reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2012, clean the dust, apply! On as possible so you can see any missed spots refinish the minwax gloss hardwood floor reviver reviews floor process... Any wear or other problems as it ages Named Minwax Miracle Reviver!. We don ’ t say so, a more experienced touch is needed with products... Was n't my best idea but I wanted them so I decided to it... Just did mine at night so I decided to paint this year instead of having floor! Products based on consumer reviews, but I have found that, even if it wears off in or...

Sports Script, Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Cover Original, Imola 2020 World Championship, Ozarks Country Branson Mo, Man City Vs Lyon Past Results, Elon Musk Tesla Spacex And The Quest For A Fantastic Future Abstract, Indie Music Artists, My Architect Trailer, Galli Galli Sim Sim Facebook, Instrument In The Boxer Simon And Garfunkel, Is Juanita Hall Still Alive, Motorway Uk, Enter The Water,