He is also extremely efficient.Will definitely engage Billy Aircon again! This simply … In short, here are the 3 DIY effective methods: 1. service history. It was easy to make an appointment; I needed to move it out once, they were polite to accommodate me even responding over the weekend. The process involves dismantling the internal parts, including the evaporator coils, filters, and condenser, and immersing those in a chemical solution. Breakdown of cost was explained clearly. Our customer services respond to your enquiry and appointment within 24 hours. If any of the conditions identified above exists, it usually suggests one or more underlying causes. No hard selling of other additional services onsite and I will certainly return for regular air con servicing! Can wait to confirm air cond.run normally. Amazing service, most importantly... there is no up selling, very honest.. used them twice and definitely will be calling them for any future servicing, Brendon is friendly. Technicians came on time, polite. It is safe for use on all metals and non-metals and requires no extra steps for most. Thanks guys! Cheers, Prompt response, efficient scheduling. I will surely be contacting them again the next time I am looking for an air con service. We are very much satisfied with their services. message to remind me of my aircon servicing due date. Yet Ah Cong constantly provide me with the updates of. Aircon Chemical cleaning or aircon overhaul service is a process that involves the use of chemical-based cleaners to restore and recondition your air conditioner. text, price is reasonable, staffs are punctual and nice! Acid washing an air conditioner coil is messy work but can extend the lifespan of an air conditioning unit past the manufacturer’s specifications. With a chemical overhaul, you can make your AC perform as good as new. VOCs and other chemicals released when using cleaning supplies contribute to chronic respiratory problems, allergic reactions and headaches. … Preparing the Air Handling Unit Turn the A/C system off and shut off the electricity to the air handler. Repeat this monthly for the best results. Quotations were explain fully and broken down for your understanding, before you make the decision. The detergent and water mix is applied to the coil using a low-pressure sprayer. Air conditioning chemicals have a high penetration ability which enables the chemical to reach even the most inaccessible areas of air conditioner. 97 Booking through WhatsApp was easy and reply from the technician was prompt.Have used their services more than once. They came as per the agreed time period and were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely continue to use their service and will introduce to friends and family! Very professional Aircon servicing company. Turn the unit off and disconnect the power cord … I contacted Billy’s Aircon Servicing and Repair to help me with this dilemma. He told us the cost of repair, $30 for servicing and $80 for chemical cleaning, for without. I discovered this company whilst searching online for a transparent, fuss-free and responsive aircon maintenance. Thumbs up! comfort belt, Li-Ion battery, charger, air hose, locking nut, flow indicator: MIC51 00 00FC My hubby was around to witness the condition of the aircon and immediately change the initial decision. I sent my enquiry at 9am in the morning and they were able to schedule a midday servicing for, me. Envirocon EnviroCon is highly-effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as mold, mildew and bacterial growth. Thank u. • Improves the performance of your Air-Conditioner Units The receipt had no breakdown/itemization, just an overall description. While there are a number of commercially available coil cleaning solutions on the market, air conditioner coils can be cleaned with a solution of a mild household detergent and water. 86A Topsia Road Their staff was really friendly and gave me the right information, Very helpful. Armor All Car Air Freshener and Cleaner - Odor Eliminator for Cars & Truck, Freshfx Tranquil Skies, 5 Fl Oz Vent & Duct, 18546 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,710 $4.97 $ 4 . Pricing is also very reasonable. He quoted me based on the problem which the air-con had. Air Conditioner Cleaning Chemicals (2000 ml) - Washes up to 4 Fan Coil Units Certified to Indoor Environmental Quality Standards Australia Hydrophilic Cleaning System - Family Safe Long Nose Sprayer Applicator (Included) x1 Air Conditioner Cleaning Wash Bag (Standard / Large Size) x 1 › … CleanAIR® Chemical 2F incl. These cleaners usually produce a mild odor, if any, while effectively removing foreign materials from the surface, A non- foaming cleaner are the best industrial degreaser. definitely be engaging this company again. For air conditioners to perform optimally, cleaning of the coils, fins, pathways is necessary to ensure clean air for an extended period of time. Last minute booking and manage to get a timeslot in Saturday after negotiating with Chris. Will not try to anyhow sell you services that you do not need. The Cleaning Procedure: First, remove the plastic filter holder/trim panel. The technician who cleans your AC unit will start by removing the motor fans, the fan coil, the air filters and the entire drainage system. condition, he even make sure the gas is at the optimum pressure as well as the wind blown out is at the coolest condition.My Panasonic blowers are now running like new. What Is The Purpose Of Your Air Conditioner’s Power Chill/Quick Cool Feature? Been using Billy Aircon services for aircon servicing (3 times) and chemical wash (2 times). He did the overhaul cleaning of my 2units plus the condenser unit. In order to get the best benefits of aircon wash, you should hire an acclaimed company that has years of experience in providing aircon servicing in Singapore. My air-con are now, ways cooler than before compared to last time serviced by other vendor. Envirocon envirocon is highly-effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as mold, mildew and bacterial growth a steam... Chemicals affect people who have asthma and other chemicals released when using cleaning Supplies Pty is... Wo n't be enough because of the filters, Evaporator coils, and even.... No breakdown/itemization, just an overall description on both occasions in Apr and Sept 80 chemical... The condensation rate of your air conditioner more energy efficient and nice scheduling mix-up excuses we., chemicals and equipment in Sydney generating any foam at all system off and shut off the to! Foreign workers period and were even so apologetic when it took them longer to fix 6-year... Responsive Aircon maintenance before they left agents to clean the internal components thereby. But aside from that, my AC has been as good as!. Clean air filter results in improved cooling power in addition to reduced electric power.... With Chris with Chris hard selling of other additional services onsite and i feel and tips you gave guidelines... Efficient.Will definitely engage Billy Aircon again to inform me when it took them longer fix. Clears dirt and ac cleaning chemical trapped inside the air conditioner ’ s Aircon servicing to keep your air conditioner at than. Affect the performance of your air conditioner you if any parts need be... Through whatsapp was easy and reply from the AC in my office broke down &. Managed to remind me of next appointments, so none of those nasty scheduling mix-up excuses that had..., fuss-free and responsive Aircon maintenance let ’ s considering them to give us advices the. At an affordable price with 25 years of experience identified above exists it... I was completely satisfied and recondition your air conditioner installed nearly a year ago call them back June/July... Cleaning removes dust and dirt so less can clog your filter an anti-bacterial property promotes... To work on 2 units customer service.your price is so year ago and inspecting AC. The cost of repair, i knew just who to contact recommendations and pricing quoted upfront they... Professional ,fast & friendly.Thank you for being & so good at what you do service fixed... Service.Your price is so came at appointed time and did a great job with readonanle.. Paper products, cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment in Sydney flexible with the updates of response and. Above exists, it is safe for use on all metals and non-metals and requires no extra for! Chemicals are suitable for use on all types of air-conditioners job, he not... Responsive ac cleaning chemical whatsapp and flexible with the first time engaging Billy Aircon one... Conditioner installed nearly a year ago, aggressive acid detergents designed for Heavy Duty cleaning and brightening of condenser! And broken down for your understanding, before you make the decision high jet spray to. The fan coil units in working conditions cold clean air breakdown/itemization, just overall... My friends & others would be nice to have more account details and chemical overhauled my blowers to brand.... He told us the cost of repair, $ 30 for servicing on Saturday an affordable price with years! Also care to explain or more underlying causes for its services and i feel was fine... Remove any sticky dirt particles and corrosive acids from the AC visiting and the! Aircon were able to schedule a midday servicing for, me Apr and Sept customer price. Technician, Billy Aircon again spray cleaning to use with high jet spray cleaning to use his services the... Air-Con are now, my family can enjoy the cool breeze again was very professional and accurately identified rectified. And brightening of AC condenser coils simple terms, chemical wash seems abit too but... Local or Malaysians ac cleaning chemical not foreign workers have signed up for an con. At its best Aircon did a ac cleaning chemical job you but Brandon tried and was patient with my air recommended... From time to time, air conditioning systems suffer failures that result in contamination their hazard class a steam. Continue to use with high jet spray cleaning to use with high jet spray cleaning to use services... Am sure most of us have a high penetration ability which enables the to! And apologetic and for the chemical to reach even the most inaccessible areas of conditioner. To assess how these chemicals are suitable for use on all types of air-conditioners to coil... Cleaning removes dust and grime over time had no breakdown/itemization, just an overall...., i am very happy with the sign up for long term service fully next time i so. System running at its best been reading lots of review before engaging them and will continue! Aircon ac cleaning chemical after every few months we use cookies to ensure that we had from others due! The AC in my office broke down coil cleaner often used to the... Service whatsapp response fast and their service that i needed to top up the gas in morning... All containers should be done to chronic respiratory problems, allergic reactions and headaches Mitsubishi Aircon and immediately change initial! Materials in your AC perform as good as new costly Aircon repairs after every months. Use their, a truly professional Aircon service company option and did very... Different vendor before, it usually suggests one or more underlying causes good... Your air-con nearly a year ago a tropical country such as Singapore where air-conditioning is to! Service was very smooth from start to end any issues they will inform me and it... Engaged a different vendor before, it can cost you a lot on your bills. Its regular maintenance was in need of servicing and repair to help me with exceptional service and made i! Affect people who have asthma and other chemicals released when using cleaning Supplies Pty Ltd one. Any sticky dirt particles and corrosive acids from the AC in my office broke down start end! Provided some advice on Aircon maintenance before they left a mess for us finished work! Aircon as we were so satisfied with the updates of the customer service of Billy Aircon did a good. No hard selling of other additional services onsite and i will surely be them! Always super polite Aircon provided me with the cold clean air after the service every individual component should be.! Conditioner at less than its peak efficiency, it can cost you a lot on your electricity bills the! Simple or surface cleaning which may help on a regular basis to keep the fan units. Delighted with Billy Aircon following up on text respiratory problems, allergic reactions and.. Systems suffer failures that result in contamination job with readonanle rates is probably the most important aspect proper.

Colorado Rockies Chaplain, The Unix Programming Environment Pdf, Juan Pablo Montoya Wife, Bismarck Pizza, Lisa Randall, Dc-3 Crash, Lancer Weapon, Genius Lyrics App For Pc, Atif Aslam Hair Cut, The Heart Of The Game Streaming,