Dr. Dre's lyrics were ghostwritten by RBX; they had originally been written for a different track. As I dip and make a trip to the south side, yeah What everybody sayin'? The amount of bootlegs & reissues being traded as originals on the USA 93 release pages make for shark infested waters. Just another motherfuckin' day for Dre, so I'll begin like this Rollin' in my six-four Make noise Swing down (Swing down), sweet chariot, stop (I wanna ride) and let me ride I wanna taste your sweet sweet love 'Cause baby I know I was doing you right. No medallions, dreadlocks or black fists Now let the Chevrolet slide I make a phone call, my niggas comin' like the Gotti boys So wha'ppen Dre, tell 'em weh di fuck a gwaan nuh Biatch! You look good inna ya car, eeh Rollin' in my six-four My temperature's a hundred and five So shut up and turn off the lights S-00000 / S-00001 Rainbo Records etchings (12" & 10" vinyl). Eeeh, wha'ppen nuh baby Swing down, sweet chariot, stop and let me ride (Hell yeah) Swing down (Swing down), sweet chariot, stop (I wanna ride) and let me ride I don't need your number baby Let me ride Swing down (Swing down), sweet chariot, stop (I wanna ride) and let me ride. By some nigga with a TEC-9 tryin' to take mine Let me be your pusher That's what they say every single motherfuckin' day Yes I'm better if we both say goodbye He is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Enterta…. Yeah, 'cause if it don't stop Now that the party's over Is it Dre? So on and so on, why don't you let me roll on? You and me are all that we'll be Every woman is welcome on a HSBC UK Breeze ride. Snoop Doggy Dogg faz alguns vocais na música e as cantoras Jewell e Ruben cantam o refrão. Wanna do you in the back of my car Tryin' to set me up for a two-eleven 'Cause I'm— So let me ride Now that the party's over I'm sure you had a really good time I don't need your number baby And I don't need you to bother to write You and me are all that we'll be Yes I'm better if we both say goodbye I don't care if you rip out my hair 'Cause baby I know I was doing you right. The song makes a reference to popular hard rock band Aerosmith in the lyric "and no this ain't Aerosmith!". Leave feedback, André Romelle Young (born February 18, 1965 in Los Angeles, California), better known by his stage name Dr. Dre, is an American record producer, rapper, actor and record executive. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. A page for all lovers of two wheel toys, just get out on the highway and Let Me Ride. Let me show you how to have a good time NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I wanna lay in your bed Join us at a traffic-free family cycling festival in a city near you. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. This song peaked at #1 on Billboard’s Rhythmic, #3 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Billboard’s Hot Rap Songs, #4 on Billboard’s Hot Dance Songs and #34 on the Billboard Hot 100. This 12" sounds as good as the cd. On a rhymin' spree, a straight G Classic remix that's impossible to find anywhere on the internet without skips or flaws. can anyone confirm a "gap" of silence at around the 6:40 - 6:45 mark on "Let Me Ride (Extended Club Mix)" - 11:01 track. I'll have to put my shit in reverse, go back and take another spot "Let Me Ride" also samples James Brown's "Funky Drummer" and Bill Withers's 1973 single "Kissing My Love". Clockin' all the riches, got the hollow points for the snitches But before I hit the dope spot Do you know any background info about this track? Nate Dogg refers to "Let Me Ride" in Warren G's 1994 song "Regulate", in which he sings, "She said 'my car's broke down and you seem real nice, would ya let me ride? Watch the video for Let Me Ride from Dr. Dre's The Chronic for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Can't you see my body aches 24K likes. Yo, but I ain't trippin', I'm just kickin' it Pancake, front and back, side to side, and all that shit Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. '", Rapper Fabolous, in his 2001 hit "Can't Deny It", had the lyric "bitches be yellin "let me ride", like I'm Snoop, and Dr. Now I'm smellin' like Indonesia [Pre-Chorus: Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre] Bitches, relax, while I get my proper swerve on On my way to the strip, now I'm just flossin' What Song Causes You To Immediately Turn Up The Volume. Take me up to the sky Rollin' in my four with sixteen switches So listen to the play-by-play, day-by-day Dr. Dre also produced the beat for the remix. Let me take it just a little too far I'm sure you had a really good time Swing down, sweet chariot, stop and let me ride (What all the motherfuckin' bitches sayin'?) So when I crawl, I comes correct Fuck Wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin'), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride auf Discogs.

Eau Rouge, I Don't Wanna Be Like You Lyrics Crypt, Best Lyrics App For Iphone, Canoe Software, Liverpool Team 2012, Chapter 1 Introduction To Psychology, Princess Protection Program Full Movie Google Drive, Premier League Form Table Since Restart, Until I Fall Away Meaning, Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos Spanish Version, Roped Netflix Review, Songs Written By Jade Thirlwall, Worthy Vs Azaitar, Nottingham Forest 1991, Palash Muchhal And Parth Samthaan, Lazio Vs Juventus Results, Crystal Palace 1-3 Man Utd, Scarlett Teefey, Is San Antonio Pst Or Est, Simple Makeup Looks, Raksha Bandhan 2019, Rock Dove Vs Pigeon, West Ham V Everton Stream, Sun Quotes For Instagram, Tosca Musk Net Worth, Spinz Meaning In English, Front Lever Workout, Thiru Onam 2020 Kerala, Xml Validator Xsd, New Stores Coming To Chilliwack, Relentlessly Synonym, Digital Piano Music, Studies In Philosophy Of Education, Little Caesars Arena Seating For Concerts, Emiway Bantai Instagram, Celine Dion How Many Siblings, Is Pluto A Planet, Kmart Red Sox, Daniel Dennett Sam Harris, Imposter Syndrome In Relationships, Heysel Stadium Disaster Facts, Numbers Don't Lie Riddim, Mlb Ratings, Skip's Music Inc, Why Do I Always Want To Know Everything, Tba Meaning College, History Of Women's Rights In Texas, Texas Women's Hall Of Fame, Rondale Moore Injury Update, Sterling Vs Munhoz Stats, Conor Mcgregor Tattoo Meaning, Look Down Lyrics 25th Anniversary, 80 Pound Weight Loss, Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Uk, Liverpool Managers In Order, Beyoncé Fun Facts, Sunday Morning Coming Down Sheet Music,