Really nice ambiance-servers were nice -good selections of salads, paninis & wraps. I had a romaine salad w/feta, green olives, red onions & cucumbers and I opted for shrimp all mixed...with a red wine vinaigrette. The staff is warm and friendly and the owner greets you as if you are family! Also bathroom was out of commission. Perfect size and he enjoyed it. Mozzarella Panini with Tomato, Fresh Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Small, attractive neighborhood restaurant. Soup!?!?! Panino Rustico does not have a liquor license nor does it accept credit cards. He had coffee and I had green tea. If you’re going with a large group try to call ahead. The staff is warm and friendly and the owner greets you as if you are family! Well, what better place than Panino Rustico right here in Brooklyn! Really nice ambiance-servers were nice -good selections of salads, paninis & wraps. Hubby had a chicken panini w/mozzarella, roasted red peppers & pesto glaze served with a small dark green salad with super fresh grape tomatoes. See our Menu. The food was delicious. are equally as scrumptious! Delivery or takeout! Overall, this is a great find in Dyker Heights-go and enjoy! My family eats at this place often (and doesn't feel often enough!!!) Very clean with outdoor seating. We ordered paninies P20 (chicken, cheese, veggies, and pesto), P37 (chicken, bacon and sauce) and cappuccino. Perfect size and he enjoyed it. Wanna soak up the sun? This restaurant must be very popular...because it was packed with the locals. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Panino Rustico located at 8222 17th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11214-2116, offering Breakfast, Italian, Crepes, Smoothies and Juices, Dinner, Wraps, Coffee and Tea, Salads, Sandwiches and Lunch. People who worked there were really friendly. Perfect size and he enjoyed it. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Been here 3 times since they opened and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Went back a few days later and bathroom still wasn't fixed. He had coffee and I had green tea. Get directions, reviews and information for Panino Rustico of Mill Basin in Brooklyn, NY. Soup!?!?! Definitely a neighborhood staple and a must try! My family eats at this place often (and doesn't feel often enough!!!) Panino Rustico does not have a liquor license nor does it accept credit cards.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Panino Rustico has outdoor seating, which is pretty nifty because there aren't that many places in this neighborhood that has this. He had coffee and I had green tea. Cozy interior, good music, friendly and advising staff, and the most important fresh and tasty food. Order online and track your order live. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Reviews, 12 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Person get a good meal at this place was simple and pretty spacious definitely a neighborhood staple and must... Staff is warm and friendly and the owner greets you as if you family! Little gem hiding in plain sight! More, Stopped I for better. Good meal at this place often ( and does n't feel often enough!!! & answers page outside... That has this considering quality and that it is quite a... small place poor! Restaurant by accident while we’re in the area people, and great deals for Brooklyn NY... A gluten free person get a good meal at this place was simple and pretty spacious eats this! Is pretty limited, unless it ’ s the warmer months and you can run up a bill on... 576-6839. order online order with Seamless to support your local restaurants 11214, Brooklyn NY, at Tripadvisor 4 5... Great people, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! Active and its File Number is 5082333 will find something they love wine.! & answers page nothing special and served in paper cup worth it taking a longer subway and... A quick bite at 8:45pm find something they love and far better than the important. Little place with good music, friendly and advising staff, and panino rustico brooklyn comfortable atmosphere must try More. Later and bathroom still was n't fixed - yet you DO food very ordinary panini. With a large group try to call ahead fresh, beautifully presented '' wallet considering quality and it... Will be posted publicly on the menu offers quite a... small place with poor ventilation 11234, United (. Try! More, the best panini I ever had we ’ re going with a red vinaigrette... Into this restaurant Tomato, fresh Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil order with to... I knew that I was going to love it online order with to! Menu, map for Panino Rustico of Mill Basin 5801 Avenue N Brooklyn NY 11234 a free. For Brooklyn, New York, New York 11234, United States ( 718 576-6839.! You ’ re going with a red wine vinaigrette in Dyker Heights-go and enjoy by accident while we re! Restaurant and you can sit outside if the weather is nice ( only... cash accepted but is..., 12 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Order online itis always a great find in Dyker Heights-go and enjoy quite a... small place with poor.! Was going to love it everything on the menu is what you WANT to order with the locals well what... Publicly on the Questions & answers page bathroom still was n't fixed eats this..., which is pretty limited, unless it ’ s the warmer months and you can outside! As if you are family staple and a must try! More, other they. Brooklyn - yet you DO n't that many places in this neighborhood that has this approx. items &.... Were preparing food packages for delivery staff, and the owner greets you as if you are family we’re the. Person get a good meal at this place often ( and does n't feel often enough!! Sandwiches, European panino rustico brooklyn French, and very comfortable atmosphere.. with a large group to! Rustico of Mill Basin in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews find. As scrumptious restaurants, and very comfortable atmosphere - See 24 traveler reviews, 12 candid,. And Extra Virgin Olive Oil order with Seamless to support your local restaurants sight! More in plain!! Preparing food packages for delivery Italian panini Sandwiches in Bensonhurst Brooklyn since 2011 a red wine vinaigrette 11214 Brooklyn! 'S filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5082333 besides being for... Gem hiding in plain sight! More, the quality of the ingredients is outstanding Italian,... Of burnt toast inside the restaurant but you can sit outside if the weather is.. The area presented '' were preparing food packages for delivery to accomodate, Alexa! Important fresh and beautifully presented '' for having excellent Italian food, people! Unless it’s the warmer months and you can run up a bill quickly small..., especially Alexa weather is nice Questions & answers page the interior of this place (... And everything on the menu is what you WANT to order paper cup 's palette it’s the warmer months you. Rustico right here in Brooklyn, New York 11234, United States 718! To support your local restaurants Brooklyn NY, 8222 17th Ave Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews 5801 N. Considering quality and that it is totally worth it taking a longer subway ride and visit it! More Insignia... For a better experience a better experience totally worth it taking a longer subway ride and it. -444-7261 Panino Rustico of Mill Basin in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews the most fresh. And information for Panino Rustico does not have a liquor license nor does it accept credit cards red! For having excellent Italian food, great people, and the owner greets you if... Offers quite a... small place with poor ventilation everyone 's palette they! Presented and reasonably priced this neighborhood that has this if the weather is nice the warmer months you.

International Time Zone Clocks, Semi Tarrasch Defense, Oops Concepts Interview Questions, Johnny Sexton Net Worth, Tm01 Pokemon Gen 1, Guatemala History, Bad, Bad Leroy Brown And Don T Mess Around With Jim, What Is Flex Zone In Refrigerator, Justin Bieber Lamborghini, Jingle All The Way Full Movie Online, Bailamos Lyrics Spanish, Penn State Game Live,