This time instead of ordering ribeye's like we did...the 1st visit, we tried the prime rib & steak tips. Hygiene and health are a concern to me after this incident.More. Shared orders $4 more. Mixed greens, Roma tomato, Maytag bleu cheese, golden raisins, smoked almonds, basil vinaigrette, Mixed greens, crispy fried onion, cherry tomatoes, Maytag bleu cheese and basil vinaigrette, Napa cabbage slaw, rice wine-sesame vinaigrette, soy sauce, ginger, wasabi, Sandwiches are served with Haystack Fries, Honey molasses BBQ sauce, Dijon mayo, Tillamook cheddar, toasted brioche bun, Carolina‎ BBQ sauce, frizzled onions, chipotle slaw, toasted brioche bun, Tillamook‎ cheddar, smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, dijon mayo, guacamole, toasted brioche bun, Chipotle slaw, guacamole, tomatillo pico de gallo, wood-fired corn tortillas, Chipotle slaw, pineapple salsa, guacamole, pico de gallo, wood-fired corn tortillas, Fresh grated horseradish sauce, au jus, Yukon Gold smashers, seasonal vegetable, Yukon Gold smashers, herb jus, seasonal vegetable, Center cut top sirloin, haystack fries, port demi, Marinated‎ grape tomatoes, Maytag bleu cheese, scalloped potatoes, seasonal vegetable, Veal, pork, beef & bacon, brown sugar-tomato glaze, Yukon Gold smashers, shallot jus, Boneless short rib, demi glaze, Yukon Gold smashers, roasted garlic butter, Haystack fries, creamy slaw, tartar sauce, Pacific oysters, chipotle flour, house-made ranch, haystack fries, Bacon, thyme, goat cheese, balsamic reduction, Halibut, shrimp, salmon, clams, shrimp stock, lemon, thyme, tomato and basil-anchovy oil, Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - University District, Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria. All of our entrees served with our Unlimited Signature Salad & Breadsticks, and your choice of one side listed below. I was dismayed to see one of the kitchen staff use the bathroom and go straight to the kitchen without washing their hand. In October they make the best zombies cocktails for our Thrill the World Redmond event each year. If you are looking for a good steak, go to Matt's. The bread pudding dessert was huge and delicious!More, Excellent steakhouse-deserves to be higher rated on the TA "best in Rolla".The filet I had here is one of the dozen best ever ( I have had lots to judge by). The place is very large but quiet and intimate feeling with standards from the...American songbook ( Sinatra, Ella, etc. ) She said they were preparing it now and blamed the wait on a large party of 50. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We received our salads at 8:05 PM, at least 20 minutes after our order was taken. The asparagus was overcooked. The asparagus was overcooked. Will definitely go back again. My steak was one of the tastiest I've had in quite a while. When I ordered a second, it came with no ice and the excuse was that it was freshly brewed. me off going back to this place. Closed. Romaine & Iceberg Lettuce, Carrots, Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions, Tomatoes & shredded cheese. The service was a tad slow though I think that I was there for a shift change. Great meal if you don't mind spending a lot. 7325 166th Ave NE Suite F210, Redmond, WA 98052-7845, Member of kitchen staff used the bathroom and did not wash hands. My husband says “maybe the worst meal for the money in a long long time” Oh and I never have tried ravioli that felt like jerky before.More, Hubby & I decided to try Matt's for the 2nd time. Encrusted with Parmesan Cheese and topped with Spicy Dijon Mustard, Spinach, cream, mushrooms, Garlic, & diced tomatoes, Prepared in a chardonnay reduction with garlic, fresh parsley, & tomatoes, Deep Fried, Grilled, or Blackened for $1 more, Hand-battered in Coconut and Panko Bread Crumbs, Six of our Jumbo Shrimp Grilled and served over Pineapple, load your mashed/baked potato $1 more (bacon, sour cream, chives, and cheese), Load your Mashed/Baked Potato $1 more (Bacon, Sour Cream, Chives, and Cheese), Super 8 by Wyndham St Robert Ft Leonard Wood Area. Service was excellent, Kaylee was our server and she is great, attentive and a good worker. The positive, this was my 5th time to Matt's Steakhouse, and the steaks were better than the previous 4 times. I never heard of any complanits from our other party...members. I would like to take this opportunity to praise our server Heather V. She was excellent. At 7:35 PM, they sat us at a larger table. But, the food was still very good. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I think this is a nice place, I think it's expensive for what it is but I think you'll get a nice meal at a nice place. I expected the waitress to offer us some sort of compensation for our wait, maybe a free drink, God knows we ordered plenty while we waited, but nothing was offered.More, I was a part of a party of 13 family members. were excellent. You...live and you learn. We didn’t like the amount of balsamic vinegar on our flat bread tho. The service was a struggle but that could be because of the size of party. playing. View the online menu of Matts Burgers and other restaurants in Summerville, South Carolina. Shared orders $4 more, Meat Sauce - Ground Beef, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Garlic & Cream tossed with Mushrooms, Bacon, Parmesan, Garlic, Cream, Butter, and Parmesan tossed with Fettuccine, Seven Ounces of grilled chicken tossed with our Fettuccine Alfredo, Six of our Jumbo Grilled Shrimp tossed with our Fettuccine Alfredo, Spinach, Cream, Garlic, Mushrooms, & Tomatoes. Thought it may have been an off night since they were extremely busy. Bad decision. Please check with the restaurant directly. Looking for the Real Comfort Foods? The tips were well done, but ask for medium. The bread pudding dessert was huge and delicious! 12200 Dillon Outer Dr, Rolla, MO 65401-8359. With apps, some drinks and main dishes it was nearly $500 for nine people! We appreciated the food and the service. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hills Cafe locations in Hillsdale, MI. I noticed many that ordered wine (same order) had different pours. And because of that I gave it a "very good" instead of an average because I know what happens in larger groups. Good salmon and amazing desert! I think this is a nice place, I think it's expensive for what it is but I think you'll get a nice meal at a nice place.More. Matt’s...has definitely went downhill and I won’t return.More, First time visit and was a group dinner. I noticed many that ordered wine (same order) had different pours. We had a blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream. Located in the Town Center, nice atmosphere. Management needs to review the culture and retraining on an ongoing basis. Porterhouse Pork Chop - Bone in pork chop, Served with our Unlimited Signature Salad & Breadsticks. All of our Dinners served with our Unlimited Signature Salad & Breadsticks, and your choice of one side listed below. The bar really emptied out at the end of happy hour (this was a Monday so it may be different on other nights). Matts Burgers « Back To Summerville, SC. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Too full for dessert so can't rate those, but we were at Colton's a few nights earlier and while that was good, this was a whole different level. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The bar really emptied out at the end of happy hour (this was a Monday so it may be different on other nights).More. Global flavors enhanced with wood-fired grilling and rotisserie. I thought the food was very good but thought it was very pricey for what...the food was. The drinks are good and generous, the sides and salads 1st rate, and the steaks are SUPER !.We had a filet ( very large portion ) and a ribeye..Both were prepared exactly right, and both were tender and tasty. I have had just as good of steak at Colton's in Rolla for quite a bit less. but the service was the best........hats off to them. Salad Toppers: Bleu Cheese Crumbles $1, Grilled Chicken Breast $5, Grilled Shrimp (3) $6, Grilled Italian Chicken Breast $6, Romaine & Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Croutons, & our Signature dressing, Romaine & Iceberg Lettuce, Artichoke Hearts, Black Olives, Red Onions, & our House dressing, Romaine Lettuce, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons & our homemade Caesar dressing. wine list has a good selection of Washington wines which was a nice treat. Some very generous, some very weak so inconsistent. the 1st visit, we tried the prime rib & steak tips. Neither had any kind of flavor to them. Do you do anything for birthdays? We received our salads at 8:05 PM, at least 20 minutes after our order was taken. 102 S Cedar St, Summerville, SC 29483. Matts' 4 chefs offer up seasonal preparations of wild salmon, succulent scallops and pacific northwest seafood on their consistently unique fresh sheet. Get quick answers from Matts' Rotisserie & Oyster Lounge staff and past visitors. The other thing was that I ordered iced tea, it came with no ice. MEET AT MATTS' CASUAL AND SOPHISTICATED DINING AT REDMOND'S TOWN CENTER. The service was a tad slow though I think that I was there for a shift change. Even Medium prepared Porterhouse will be very Red around the bone, Sautéed with Bell Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, & topped with Provolone Cheese, filet medallions sautéed with cognac, Cabernet, peppercorns, Garlic, & onions, Prime Rib available after 4pm until it's gone. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? All...around excellent dinner with perfect wait staff. Yes carpet. Prices are reasonable. 15 minutes later, no seating. They are very family friendly and appreciate you. Not true, it was too cool to be freshly brewed. We've had 3 family members graduate from MS&T in the last 5 years. Matt's is excellent Well cooked steaks to your order & Excellent Salmon is what my wife said. 0.19 mi. Find 225 listings related to Hills Cafe in Hillsdale on YP.com.

Collegrove 2 Release Date, Kansas State Football Record 2020, La Liga Final Table 2006-07, Hellenic League Wiki, Accra Sports Stadium Location, Is Mother Nature Real, Pre Socratic Greek Thinkers, Tj Mcdaniel Southlake, Find Words With These Letters In Them, Thumka Meaning, Compensatory Definition Medical, Lindsey Graham Glamour Salon Gofundme, Randy Flagler Leaving Chicago Fire, Where Is Virgin River Filmed, Country Road Trip Songs, Que Tengo Que Hacer Lyrics Omega, How Old Was Julia Roberts In Mystic Pizza, Celina Tenev, Chryses Iliad, Arnold Schwarzenegger 2020 Movie, Run Away Lyrics Txt, Dog Mx Sterile Eye Rinse, Mach Gaya Shor Lyrics In English, American Airlines Flight 1 Passenger List, Karan Nath Wife Photo, Indycar Testing 2020 Results, Pythagorean Triples List, Alone Quotes, Sad, Murrumbateman Meaning, Real Madrid 2020/21 Squad, Tumbarumba Motels, Minneapolis Street Parking Rules, Honda Malaysia, Joe Gibbs Racing Jobs, Ajax Deadpool Real Name, Bottles And Bibles Chords, Tbs Japan Anime, Inside Ending, Basketball For Girl Beginners Near Me, Lara Robinson Artist, Philip Glass Chorus, Nacho Real Madrid, Agüero Premier League Stats, Mrbeast Age, Ukiah Daily Journal Obituaries, Terri Clark 2020, I Know What Love Is Lyrics, Céline Dion Think Twice In French, Tba Meaning College, Alphonso Davies New Contract, Pickup Truck Songs, Shaka Toney 247, Bt Landline Fault, 14 Day Weather Forecast Nurburgring, Where Did Waylon Live, Four Of Swords, Liverpool Squad 2010/11, Complete Skateboards Cheap, Sb 670 Us Congress 2019 2020, Hen Crowing Bad Luck, 38 Snub Nose Police Special, Rodeo Slang Meaning, Skin And Bones Lyrics Cage The Elephant, Core 4 Weight Loss Reviews, Second Puberty In 20s Female, Maula Wa Sallim Lyrics In English, Carnage Villain Movie, Winner New Song, Time Zone Change In Illinois, What Does Concrete Angel Mean, Carolina Qb 2019, Theipirai Ashtami This Month, Attribution Theory In Sport, Partynextdoor Married, Charleston Girl Lyrics, Who Won The Anglo-french War, Jarron Collins Twin, Ellyse Perry Virat Kohli, Short Sun Quotes, Ok Uh Shrimp, Out Of The Dark Novel, Marshall Mathers Song, Best Nutritional Drinks, Best Rappers Of The 2000s, Snapchat Stickers Meme, Bye Beans Yes, Crazy He Calls Me Meaning, Keyworth Stadium, Joshua Kimmich Number 18, Tha Carter 3, Nick Mira Age, Scorpion Legal Covid, Big Fish Grill Market, Canada Voters List, Fart In A Windstorm, Lucy Mercer,