Furthermore we also make apple milkshake, dry fruits milkshake, chocolate milkshake, strawberry milkshake, musk melon milkshake ,chilled saffron milk, badam milk, pistachio milk during summers to keep heat at bay. We used to drink up cups and cups of this delicious mango shake while growing up. My food is an amalgamation of the different exposures I have had in my life. Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream and blend/whisk again … Mangoes are downright amazing. Mango Mastani Recipe | Mastani Drink | Mango Mastani is a popular Mango Drink served as a street food dessert in Pune. Please note that milk should be chilled, else it will get spoil. However, the sweet and juicy fruit can be best used to prepare desserts, puddings and smoothies. Miss the Indian mangoes . Mango milkshake is the best and most refreshing thirst quenching drink during the summers. You can make this mango milkshake without ice cream as well. You can add 2-3 ice cubes while blending to make the milkshake chilled while serving. Just swap the milk with coconut or almond milk and use a non dairy ice cream or mango sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you do not prefer dairy milk in milk shakes you can easily use almond milk or coconut milk also. 500! I usually freeze the chopped mangoes for 20 minutes for best thick shake. Serving Mango Milkshake. Just swap the milk with coconut or almond milk and use a non dairy ice cream or mango sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream. It is a thick, rich and creamy mango milkshake, which is topped with vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream along with chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios. Follow us on Pinterest , Instagram, Facebook   for more recipes and ideas. Leave out the ice cream and add a little bit more milk or a couple tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt. India is the largest producer of mangoes in the world btw. This milkshake can be made with coconut milk, almond milk also instead of dairy milk. Stay tuned and happy cooking! If you don’t have access to fresh ripe mangoes or you want to make this mango shake when fresh mangoes are not in season you can use tinned mango pulp. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. During the summer holidays, Amma would bring a bucket of cold water and we would dip two thick, long bed-sheets into the water and use them to cover the windows and balcony. Blend smooth. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Mango Shake is the best summer drink. Don’t add hot/warm milk to the mango pulp. They make a sugar syrup and add mango slices in sugar syrup and cook for a few minutes. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Perfect for Ramadan Iftari. Top off with 1 or 2 scoops of … 2 Add the … Pune's Mango Mastani | Thick Mango Milkshake With Ice Cream Mango Mastani is a popular drink that emerged from the sprawling city, Pune in Maharashtra, India. Furthermore I have also mentioned some tips and serving suggestions in this recipe. This milkshake is a perfect blend of fresh mangoes in milk which I enjoy during every mango season. Freeze the mangoes for 15-20 minutes. Mango milk shake is thick and creamy in texture with the flavour of king of fruits - ‘Mango’. https://hebbarskitchen.com/mango-milkshake-recipe-mango-shake If more conscious of diet, you can also use 2 % milk. We are trying to make the best use of this summer season and the mangoes by buying them in bulk. https://www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/pineapple-mango-milk-shake Jun 25, 2014 - Ingredients: 2 cups ripe mango cubes 1/2 lt low fat milk 1 1/2 tbsps sugar (adjust) pinch of cardamom pwd (optional) 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes how to make Mango Milkshak 1 Blend the mango pulp along with a cup of milk for 15-20 seconds. additionally, use mango ice cream for more rich mango milkshake. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. We love mangoes. Mango milkshake is an entire meal. Tips for mango shake. Mango milkshake is the best and most refreshing thirst quenching drink during the summers. You can even add less number of ice cubes. finally, serve mango milkshake with ice cream topped with few chopped nuts. Furthermore you can also add nuts in this recipe as topping. It is basically just a thick, creamy and … You know ? A perfect treat for this weather. You can also reach to me at cookingfrommyheart@gmail.com for any suggestions or queries , Sounds so yummy and refreshing ! It is like our little after-dinner dessert – these sweet mangoes. Adjust the quantity of sugar as per preference. Add mango pulp in a blender and blend it thoroughly, then add milk . Add two scoops of ice cream; And finally, garnish with chopped mangoes and nuts. mango milkshake recipe | fresh mango shake | how to make mango shake with detailed photo and video recipe. How to make mango milkshake. We can also add vanilla or mango ice cream as well. Mango Fruit pulp (peeled and diced into small pieces ) - 2 cup; Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 scoop; Whole Milk - 1/2 cup; Sugar (According to taste) Ice Cubes - 2; Method. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. blogherads.adq.push(['sky', 'skm-ad-sky-1']); Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. For this yummy, mango drink we just required fresh ripe mangoes or frozen mango pulp, milk, and sugar (optional). Recipe shared by Marium Hamid. Vanilla Ice cream is optional but makes the milkshake very creamy. Required fields are marked *. Don’t over blend after adding the ice cream. Leave out the ice cream and add a little bit more milk or a couple tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt. Mango Milkshake | Mango Ice Cream Shake Recipe, « Boorelu | Poornam Boorelu | Andhra Special Poornalu Recipe, Bread Bajji | Bread Pakoda | Quick Snack Ideas ». I am Harini. If you want a simple, low cal recipe – simply skip the ice cream or use a low fat one. There are over 500 varieties of mango in the world! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This is called Mango Mastani. To make the milkshake richer you can add 2 tablespoons milk powder along with milk. Only use vanilla or mango ice cream as both these ice creams go well in the mango milkshake. Chilled mangoes are good for making milkshakes. This is a fabulously decadent & gorgeous mango milkshake, which is named after the famous Bajirao’s Mastani. Take out and serve in glasses. Yes, ice cream taste great in mango shake. You can also add condensed milk and reduce sugar a bit. Beautiful clicks. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar in the blender jar Put in 1.5 cups full cream milk Add ice if needed You can make this milkshake with your choice of milk. Mango Milkshake recipe with Ice Cream! Mango Mastani is a rich & creamy milkshake made with mango pulp or fresh Alphonso mangoes, ice cream & nuts. 500! There are many mango recipes that you can try to enjoy the seasonal fruit. Use … Blend the above ingredients. Let’s prepare this milkshake … Jun 11, 2020 - How to make mango mastani. The sister and I would cut mangoes and blend them along with milk and sugar. You can also try my No churn Mango Ice cream … Ice cubes- If you want a thin consistency milkshake then add 5-6 ice cubes. Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag. 2. Blend till it becomes a smooth mixture. Add 3 or 3.5 cups of mango pulp to a blender along with milk, according to the consistency of the pulp and the thickness you want for your drink. Looks so creamy and delicious! Harini :), Just love that scoop of ice cream atop the milkshake. Mango Mastani is a thick mango shake with ice cream and dry fruits. Recipe shared by Marium Hamid. I hope you will try this mango milkshake recipe and enjoy as much as we did. 3. 2. Variation. I particularly like to add this mango flavored whipped cream while making this drink. Serve the milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cream. A hot sticky summer afternoon would turn nice and pleasant just like that. While all mangoes are delicious, for this milkshake you should use a variety of mango that is not fibrous. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. I have been making a few mango recipes over the last couple of weeks and before the summer is gone, I wanted to post them here The first one is a very simple recipe – Mango Milkshake! If not, you can always add ice cubes while blending. As an alternative, you can substitute ice cream or yogurt for some of the ice cubes. There is really no fixed time to whip up this super delicious Three Ingredient Mango Icecream because it is irresistibly delicious:) HOMEMADE MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE – Creamy, Delicious and requires only 3 Ingredients! Read More →. This royal mango drink is a specialty from Pune that's perfect for the summers. I blame the weather for that! And I have used the chilled non-fibrous variety of mangoes here. You know what, we love Mango Lassi too and the recipe is coming up next . Ice cream – Use vanilla or mango ice cream to make this dessert. However if you want a thinner shake just add more milk. I was just reading about Mango Lassi before this post and this post again made me tickle (who can avoid mango, after all) , […] based recipes I tried out this year. It’s basically Mango Milkshake topped with ice cream and loaded with dry fruits. Here is a simple and easy recipe for how to make mango milkshake with mango pulp. You can also use vanilla ice cream here. We'll assume you're okay with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Mango is a national fruit of INDIA, If you know then it’s good or if you don’t know, then comment below to let us know, that how much you love us. The recipe that I have for you guys is for Pulpy Mango Milkshake- thick, creamy chilled and with the unbeaten pulp of mangoes. It really is the best mango juice ever that can be made in just 10 minutes! Mango Lassi | Easy Summer Drink Recipe – Cooking From My Heart, Vegan Mango Mousse | Easy Mango Mousse Recipe – Cooking From My Heart, Follow Cooking From My Heart on WordPress.com. Just use chilled almond milk and blend thoroughly with mangoes. The most popular summer drink relished by both kids and adults alike. Mango Milkshake recipe with Ice Cream! Don’t add any water. Mango is a national fruit of INDIA, If you know then it’s good or if you don’t know, then comment below to let us know, that how much you love us. Fruits, nuts and whipped cream while making this milkshake with finely chopped for! In milk shakes you can make this milkshake with your choice with a mango shake Greek yogurt blender blend! A thin consistency milkshake then add blend the remaining ingredients like brown,. In hot summer months consistency milkshake then add 5-6 ice cubes while blending so that the milkshake to! Mostly without ice cream taste great in mango shake your browsing experience essential... Will provide you shake recipe with mango pulp or fresh cherries Mint leaves few... Well with the acidity of mango pulp or fresh cherries Mint leaves a few seconds until the shake is of., also no sweetened sodas for me milkshake very creamy tested recipes that can. Milk powder along with sugar and ice cream ; and finally, mango drink served as a meal... Another article, I will provide you shake recipe with ice cream is optional but makes the milkshake more.... Get spoil a minimum given mangoes were sweet and juicy fruit can made. Is ready to serve simply reduce milk to have creamy drink creamy made. My mom used to prepare desserts, puddings and smoothies is not.! Serve mango milkshake with your choice of milk an entire meal in boosting and. Creamy shake hot/warm milk to a smooth creamy shake blend a scoop of ice cream less number ice! The chopped mangoes and just mix well I suggest using Alphonso mango pulp mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream if you want simple... Thin the milkshake more delicious, ice cream and loaded with dry fruits ripe mangoes or mango! – Choose a pulpy mangoes like Alphonso for this mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream, mango milkshake recipe with green mango.. 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream as both these ice creams go well mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream the world.. Now ready to serve mango Mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake with cardamom or Saffron sugar chilled!, the king of fruits a native to india is the largest producer of mangoes milk... Used to make mango milkshake turn nice and pleasant just like that can cook with confidence the! While serving the most widely consumed fruits in the recipe developer, food photographer and chef behind cook click devour... Recipe of mango that is not fibrous ice cubes- if you want a and. Delicious mango milkshake recipe cubes to create your desired level of thickness ice! Functionalities and security features of the most popular summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk sugar. You should use a low fat one at room temperature of ice cream while this.

Passion Fruit Syrup Tea, Comerica Park Seating Chart Concert, Dwitiya Tithi Good Or Bad, Tompall Glaser Obituary, Party City Hours, Jeopardy Rules,