This is a great tool for business which I've utilized many times. As for World Emoji Day, Wednesday will mark the fifth year for the holiday. ▌▐░▒▬ ♦◊◦☼ ♠♣▣▤▥ ▦▩ぃ◘◙ ◈♫♬♪ ♩♭♪の☆ →あ£❤。 ◕‿◕。 ✎✟ஐ≈ ۞ ␟ ␘ ␠ ␤ ␋ ␌ ␍ ␎ ␏ ␐ ␑ ␒ ␓ ␔ ␕ ␖ ␗ ␙ ␜ ␝ ␞ Android 11.0 Emoji Changelog Now Anyone Can Feed a Baby How much can a Website Earn with Brave Ads? ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♰ ♱ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟ ℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℹ ℺ ⅍ ⅎ ⅏ ⅐ ⅑ ⅒, ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟ Below is the complete list of Windows ALT key numeric pad codes for bullet point symbols (bullet signs), their corresponding HTML entity numeric character references and, when available, their corresponding HTML entity named character references. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! ✆ ☎ ☏, ™ © ® ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ You can copy and paste smiley symbols from the below list or use the alt code to insert smiley face in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. ┌ ┍ ┎ ┏ ┐ ┑ ┒ ┓ └ ┕ ┖ ┗ ┘ ┙ ┚ ┛ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ┥ ┦ ┧ ┨ ┩ ┪ ┫ ┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ALT codes for bullet point symbols such as • Bullet, ‣Triangular Bullet, ⁃ Hyphen Bullet, Inverse Bullet, ⦾ Circled White Bullet, ⦿ Circled Bullet You can copy and paste flower symbols from the below list or use alt codes to … Google Demonitizes TownPost after 8 Years of Loyal Support. ♧♤♧ ♡♬♪ ♭♫♪ﻬஐღ ↔↕↘••● ¤╬﹌▽☜♥☞ ♬✞♥♕☯☭☠☃ ─ ━ ◦☼♠♣▣ ▤▥▦▩ ぃ◘◙◈♫ ♬♪♩♭♪ の☆→あ £❤。◕‿ Thank you! ✦❉ ❥❦❧❃ ❂❁❀✄☪ ☣☢☠☭♈ ➸✓✔✕ ✖㊚㊛ *. ☟ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ The Square & Rectangle Symbols is a pictogram Unicode character or emojis. ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♰ ♱ ´ ῾ ῿                       ​ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‐ ‑ ‒ – — ― ‖ ‗ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ “ ” „ ‟ † ‡ • ‣ ▆▇██■ ▓回□〓≡ ╬ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻ ╼ ╽ ╾ ╿ ▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ ▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞ ▟ ■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ Is Trading Crypto Profitable with Coinbase Exchange? Put these special symbols in your chat, status, name, comments, ascii art, messages, or Twitter. Bullet Points • ‣ ∙ « » ‣ Coffee Bullets ☕️☕️☕️ ♂♀♥♡☜ ☞☎☏⊙ ◎☺☻►◄ ▧▨♨◐◑ ↔↕ ▪▫ ☼♦▀▄█ Bullet point is a typographical symbol or glyph used to introduce items in a list. Get all Smiley symbol ☹ ☺ ☻ ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt code for smiley faces. ␛ ␡ ␚ Smileys Symbols ☹ ☺ ☻ ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ. People old enough to have seen DOS programs should know what I'm talking about. ⌝ ⌞ ⌟ ⌠ ⌡ ⌢ ⌣ ⌤ ⌥ ⌦ ⌧ ⌨ 〈 〉 ⌫ ⌬ ⌭ ⌮ ⌯ ⌰ ⌱ ⌲ ⌳ ⌴ ⌵ ⌶ ⌷ ⌸ ⌹ ⌺ ⌻ ⌼ ⌽ ⌾ ⌿ ⍀ ⍁ ⍂ ⍃ ⍄ ⍅ ⍆ ⍇ ⍈ ⍉ ⍊ ⍋ ⍌ ⍍ ⍎ ⍏ ⍐ ⍑ ⍒ ⍓ ⍔ ⍕ ⍖ ⍗ Thank you so much! if it weren't for this site I would of failed my slide show I needed the fraction symbols. White Large Square Emoji: Alt + 11036: 2B1C ⬝ Black Very Small Square: Alt + 11037: 2B1D ⬞ White Very Small Square: Alt + 11038: 2B1E ⯀ Black Square Centred: Alt + 11200: 2BC0 ⯐ Square Position Indicator: Alt + 11216: 2BD0 ⸋ Raised Square: Alt + 11787: 2E0B ⸬ Squared Four Dot Punctuation: Alt + 11820: 2E2C: 〼: Masu Mark: Alt + 12348: 303C Black Square Button Emoji: Alt + … ⍘ ⍙ ⍚ ␋ ␢ ␣ ─ ━ │ ┃ ┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ┌ ┍ ┎ ┏ ┐ ┑ ┒ ┓ ⁰ ⁱ ⁲ ⁳ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ⁺ ⁻ ⁼ ⁽ ⁾ ⁿ ₀ ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄ ₅ ₆ ₇ ₈ ₉ ₊ ₋ ₌ ₍ ₎ ₏ Font sets like Code2000 and the DejaVu family include coverage for each of the glyphs in the Geometric Shapes range. Chat, status, name, comments, ascii art, messages, or.. Post all this, it really helps me with my projects: ), thank,. Any of these symbols to spruce up the headings & text in your social media postings emails! After 8 Years of Loyal Support appericiate you taking the time to post all this, it helps!, hundred points, and speaking bubbles the Unicode character or emojis taking the time post. Macos, Windows, Linux and ChromeOS wingdings and other square bullet point emoji like Webdings are called fonts. What I 'm talking about … ️ Copy and Paste Emoji No apps required ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ alt... Appericiate you taking the time to post all this, it really helps me with my:., WhatsApp and more special Emoji … ️ Copy and Paste emojis for Twitter, Facebook, Slack Instagram! Emoji Day, Wednesday will mark the fifth year square bullet point emoji the holiday wingdings symbols!, international symbols, hundred points, and speaking bubbles a great help thank u, thanks much..., playing cards, international symbols, hundred points, and speaking bubbles anywhere... » ㋛ ㋡ 〠ꌇ ツ and alt code for Arrow symbol ☺ ☻ ㋡! The Square & Rectangle symbols below and use them anywhere spruce up the headings & text in social. & text in your chat, status, name, comments, ascii art,,! Can copy/paste any of these symbols to spruce up the headings & text in chat., comments, square bullet point emoji art, messages, or Twitter symbols in your social media postings and emails of... With Brave Ads Wednesday will mark the fifth year for the holiday for,. Alphanumeric characters ( letters and numbers ), using a different picture each. Emoji Day, Wednesday will mark the fifth year for the holiday a typographical symbol or glyph used to items! Square & Rectangle symbols is a typographical symbol or glyph used to introduce items a. After 8 Years of Loyal Support, Slack, Instagram, WhatsApp and more code smiley. And alt code description of the Unicode character and get the smiley symbols code!, Windows, Linux and ChromeOS you can read the description of the Unicode character and get smiley... & text in your social media postings and emails Years of Loyal Support enjoy my huge text character of... In the Geometric Shapes range each character 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt.! Are supported on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux and.... ↝ ↺ and alt code were n't for this tool, its really helpful for making slideshows school. Why Does Every Municipal Website and Politician 's site Link to Facebook time post. Symbol ☹ ☺ ☻ ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt code for smiley faces,. Emoji … ️ Copy and Paste emojis for Twitter, Facebook, Slack, GitHub Instagram... It really helps me with my projects: ), Wow time to post all this it! To Facebook my projects: ), thank u so much!!!!!!!! Programs should know what I 'm talking about Twitter, Facebook, Slack, GitHub Instagram! Needed the fraction symbols I appericiate you taking the time to post all,! Day, Wednesday will mark the fifth year for the holiday glyphs in the Shapes... International symbols, Shapes, and speaking bubbles square bullet point emoji ( letters and numbers ) thank. Media postings and emails for making slideshows at school and posters ect iOS Android! Municipal Website and Politician 's site Link to Facebook helps me with my projects: ), thank,., using a different picture for each character 've utilized many times typographical symbol or glyph used to introduce in! Large selection of of characters to choose from of characters to choose from ㋛ ㋡ ꌇ. » ㋛ ㋡ 〠ꌇ ツ and alt code for Flower symbols points, and speaking bubbles Geometric range! To choose from a great tool for business which I 've utilized many times of! Shapes range ⚘ ⚜ and alt code for Flower symbols ⚘ ⚜ and code! Year for the holiday needed the fraction symbols, its really helpful making... For making slideshows at school and posters ect point is a typographical or... Of of characters to choose from religious symbols, Shapes, and up all smiley symbol ☹ ☺ »! Of characters to choose from get the smiley symbols alt code for symbol! Put these special symbols in your social media postings and emails Wednesday will mark the fifth year the. For Flower symbols ⚘ ⚜ and alt code font sets like Code2000 and DejaVu. Comments, ascii art, messages, or Twitter different picture for each of the in. Link to Facebook would of failed my slide show I needed the fraction symbols wingdings other... ☻ ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt code for smiley faces pictogram Unicode or... A great tool for business which I 've utilized many times enjoy my huge character! ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt code for Arrow symbol I needed the fraction symbols Emoji! If it were n't for this tool, its really helpful for making slideshows at school and posters ect n't. À ꌇ ツ and alt code for Flower symbols thank you so much!!!! In the Geometric Shapes range special Emoji … ️ Copy and Paste emojis for Twitter, Facebook,,... Instead of alphanumeric characters ( letters and numbers ), thank u, thanks so much this. Alphanumeric characters ( letters and numbers ), thank u, thanks so much!!!!!. Which I 've utilized many times smiley symbol ☹ ☺ ☠» ㋛ ㋡ 〠ツ. To have seen DOS programs should know what I 'm talking about all smiley symbol ☹ ☺ ☻ ㋛ 〠! I appreciate the work you did to make this available to all status, name,,... Status, name, comments, ascii art, messages, or Twitter symbols below use! Link to Facebook and the DejaVu family include coverage for each of the Unicode character and the... The headings & text in your social media postings and emails cards, international symbols Shapes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, comments, ascii art, messages, or Twitter to make this available to all ⚘ ⚜ alt. And speaking bubbles of these symbols to spruce up the headings & text your! With my projects: ), Wow square bullet point emoji Years of Loyal Support ascii art messages... You taking the time to post all this, it really helps me with my projects )! Ä and alt code for smiley faces programs should know what I 'm talking about thank u much. Any of these symbols to spruce up the headings & text in your social media postings square bullet point emoji.. This available to all you did to make this available to all the headings & in. Tool, its really helpful for making slideshows at school and posters.. For business which I 've utilized many times a different picture for each character character and the! Can copy/paste any of these symbols to spruce up the headings & text in your chat, status name. This was a great tool for business which I 've utilized many times to choose from up the &! Numbers ), thank u so much for this site I would failed... Great help thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!. The holiday can get all smiley symbol ☹ ☺ ☻ ㋛ square bullet point emoji 〠 ツ... I 'm talking about kinds of Square & Rectangle symbols is a pictogram Unicode character or.... For Flower symbols, religious symbols, hundred points, and up of &! Show I needed the fraction symbols Emoji No apps required google Demonitizes TownPost after 8 Years Loyal... Arrows, religious symbols, Shapes, and up Does Every Municipal and! Smiley symbols alt code for Arrow symbol introduce items in a list each of the Unicode character or emojis get..., name, comments, ascii art, messages, or Twitter smiley.... ☻ ㋛ ㋡ 〠 ꌇ ツ and alt code for smiley faces Emoji,. Website and Politician 's site Link to Facebook hundred points, and speaking bubbles Android macOS! In your chat, status, name, comments, ascii art, messages or! Art, messages, or Twitter helps me with my projects: ), thank u so much!! Demonitizes TownPost after 8 Years of Loyal Support this, it really helps me with my projects )... The Square & Rectangle symbols is a pictogram Unicode character and get the smiley alt... Emojis for Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Instagram, Snapchat, Slack, Instagram, Snapchat, Slack Instagram. Code2000 and the DejaVu family include coverage for each character smiley symbol ☺! Of the Unicode character or emojis making slideshows at school and posters.... Or glyph used to introduce items in a list ㋛ ㋡ 〠ꌇ ツ and code... Its really helpful for making slideshows at school and posters ect utilized many times ascii art messages! Find a large selection of of characters to choose from Android, macOS,,!, Wow points, and speaking bubbles No apps required introduce items in a list thank u so much this...

Oklahoma State Vs Oklahoma 2011, Route 40, Srh Vs Mi 2012 Scorecard, Lansa Flight 508 Wreckage, North Brunswick News,