It just paints a comical scenario to backdrop its familiar love story with, and nothing more. It essentially has its female protagonist go to borderline illegal lengths in order to prove herself right, the movie apparently unable to conceive of a way to display the pain that she went through without resorting to ludicrous antics. This is why when an exchange with a user, @DahilListBoy goes viral and she gets the opportunity of a lifetime, she decides to meet him. Cali comes from a household of women scorned by men they loved and continue to love. [7] This is composed of $4 million opening week gross in the Philippines and $1 million opening week gross from screenings in the Middle East, Europe, U.S. and Canada. [10] Another milestone was made as the film crossed over the ₱200 million mark in 8 days. Comedy, Drama, Romance. If. This is the story of Cali, a blogger who owns the up and coming blog, The Bakit List. | Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. SEE DETAILS. [4] Then, on its fourth day, it was estimated to have earned $630,000. "[15], Enrique Gil portrays Sergio "Gio" Martinez, Liza Soberano portrays Calista "Cali" Ferrer, "ABS-CBN posts P1.2-B net income in first half", "New LizQuen Movie to be Released in February 2017", "Filipino Film My Ex And Whys Hits $5M In Simultaneous Worldwide Release", "LizQuen's "My Ex and Whys" hits ₱31.5 million on its opening day", "REVIEW: Liza-Enrique movie My Ex and Whys remains entertaining despite cliches", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Ex_and_Whys&oldid=975364806, Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2017, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Emilio Garcia as Calixto Ferrer, Cali's Father, Arlene Muhlach as "Tita Libby", Cali's Aunt, Nicco Manalo as Bert (Gio & Cali's Friend), Kim Da-yul as Ha-Na (Yu-Ri's best friend), This page was last edited on 28 August 2020, at 03:15. Cali a blogger who owns the upcoming blog "The Bakit List," and her ex Gio who will return to her life unexpectedly and surprisingly. movie theaters are playing My Ex and Whys near you. My Ex And Whys is the highest-grossing film to be starred by Soberano and Gil to date. This is why when an exchange with a user, @DahilListBoy goes viral and she gets the opportunity of a lifetime, she decides to meet him. In She’s Dating the Gangster (2014), a romance between Kathryn Bernardo’s simple schoolgirl and Daniel Padilla’s school bully, love conquers time. Synopsis. Please read the movietimes Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. It turns out this boy is her ex, Gio who wants to get her back. Philippines, 2017. Trailer JustWatch. Starring Enrique Gil & Liza Soberano, the story is about a womanizer named Gio (Gil), who tries to prove he's a changed man to his ex-girlfriend, a blogger named Cali (Soberano). Cali, on the other hand, tests if Gio really has changed, and things didn't go as planned. Starring Enrique Gil & Liza Soberano, the story is about a womanizer named Gio (Gil), who tries to prove he's a changed man to his ex-girlfriend, a blogger named Cali (Soberano).

Bruk Off Yuh Back Urban Dictionary, Heaven's Gate Movie Ending Explained, Rr Vs Dd 2011, Grant Book, Evergreen State Bret Weinstein, Yussef Kamaal Wiki,