iLoveMakonnen - No Ma`am Lyrics. Ain't seen a red light, no po-po 'round Mothafuck 12, I've been ridin' with a chopper [ILoveMakonnen:] Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' I'm like, "No ma'am" Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Know I won't slow down Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Fuck it, live a big life Rich The Kid & Rome Fortune [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] x5 Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' I'm like, Listen and download the project above on soundcloud. feat. Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Hopped up in the Benz like twice, yes Ain't seen a red light, no po-po 'round I'm like, "No ma'am" Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet This is the sound page of @reeddominique69@gmail.com /Instagram posted No Ma'am/ILOVEMAKONNEN」 on music collab app 'nana' #ILOVEMAKONNEN #freestyle #nanaFreestyleFriday #Rap #DTM Built Like A Laundry Bag: This Might Be The Fattest Cat You've Ever Seen! Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid), Playlists containing ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat. Need help? Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' starts and ends within the same node. [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] Came With The Slick Bars: Cam'ron Proves He Still Got It & Snapped On This Freestyle! I'm like, "No ma'am" WESTAYCHILL.com, @benzobandito ong after years it still slaps, 👽I’VE JUST POSTED A ALBUM YOU WILL ATLEAST LIKE A FEW OF THE SONGS GO CHECK THEM OUT ASAP!! <3, @mordafinn 🧎🏽‍♂️🧎🏽‍♂️ yessirski, Snapchat: jdebler2019 Call/text/WhatsApp: +14153068967 Top shelf 🔴Cannabis ⛽ 🔴Carts/pods 🔴wax/shatter ▪prerolls ▪Edibles 🔹lean syrups 🔹pills, Check out Freestyleartist on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/freestyleartist, momma called me on the phone asked me if im still trappin, if you guys have a min check me out https://soundcloud.com/mrmeach/mr-meach-workz-prod-by-khalil-music. [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] x5 Rich and Makonnen, we whip it up I got hoes butt naked cookin' fishes Niggas, they mad cause I'm rich, I got money Know I won't slow down Wise Beyond His Years: Kid Had No Issue Solving This Math Problem, Told It Like It Is! I'm like, "No ma'am" Trappin' and trappin', got plenty pounds My phone ring, now momma! [Verse 2: Rich The Kid] Après être apparut sur le remix de Brodinski ‘Interviews’ le rappeur ILoveMakonnen revient avec un nouveau visuel de sa mixtape ‘Drink More Water 5’.Revêtant son maillot de Chelsea, l’ancien coiffeur nie le fait qu’il continue de vendre de la drogue dans son clip ‘No Ma’am… I'm like, "No ma'am" Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Know I won't slow down Know I won't slow down Ran For His Life: Buddy Turned Into A Track Star Once He Seen Goons Pulled Up Wanting All The Smoke! 7th song on ILoveMakonnen’s 5th tape in the Drink More Water series. Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet *WSHH EXCLUSIVE* No Ma'am from iLoveMakonnen's Drink More Water 5 EP. Niggas, they mad cause I'm rich, I got money I'm like, "No ma'am" I'm like, "No ma'am" Make sure your selection Mothafuck 12, I've been ridin' with a chopper I'm like, "No ma'am" Fuck it, you can spend night Fuck your best friend's wife twice, yes "No Ma'am" from iLoveMakonnen's Drink More Water 5 EP. Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Fuck your best friend's wife twice, yes Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lotta Os on the check cause I'm winnin' [Verse 2: Rich The Kid] Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Too much cheese for your mice Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Thanks! Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet Proud Boys Celebrate President Trump’s "Stand Back & Stand By" Remark About Them During The Debate! Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Cardi B With Another PSA For The Females Who Don't Clean Themselves. Flooded my Rollie, I'm droppin' a hundred Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Your ho 'round, she go down, she low down, she low down Me and mama ridin' 'round in a Bentley I take your bitch but you don't know what happened [Verse 1: Rome Fortune] It's about to go down Know I won't slow down Twitter. Know I won't slow down Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid), More tracks like ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat. Know I won't slow down Swerve in the 'Rari, ain't slowin' down Still trappin', lil' nigga, my money up Two piece for you bitch, yes [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] x4 Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] x4, iLoveMakonnen Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I'm like, "No ma'am" I'm like, "No ma'am" Download it at http://www.ILoveMakonnen.com Posted by Jay Me and mama ridin' 'round in a Bentley feat. Instrument / Genre. 341,270 views Rich The Kid Propose To His Instagram Model Girlfriend 'Tori … Trap jumpin' so I'm still in the kitchen I'm like, "No ma'am" Know I won't slow down What’s app. Download it at http://www.ILoveMakonnen.com Posted by Jay. Hell no, no ma'am Flooded my Rollie, I'm droppin' a hundred Too much cheese for your mice Had The Arsenal: Footage Of NBA Youngboy Getting Arrested After Cops Seize Guns & $79k In Cash! I'm like, "No ma'am" Fuck it, you can spend night I'm like, "No ma'am" [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] "It's A Prank, Why You Ran On Me". Esdadon. Facebook. Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Mama called me on the phone, asked me if I'm still trappin' Trappin' and trappin', got plenty pounds … Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Rich and Makonnen, we whip it up Swerve in the 'Rari, ain't slowin' down Lotta Os on the check cause I'm winnin' Know I won't slow down. I'm like, "No ma'am" Please click the “Report” button below if the video on this page is not working properly. Know I won't slow down I was layin' in the bed with three bitches Your cooperation in making Worldstar a better site is always appreciated. ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat. Spend the night with me? I'm like, "No ma'am" Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' Know I won't slow down About nana; Artist Index; Community; news; upload 日本語. Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' 11 new tracks with guest features from Gucci Mane, Rome Fortune, Migos, and more. Former NFL Player, Chad 'Ocho Cinco' Johnson Explains Why He Buys Fake Jewelry & Wears Replica! Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' This is the sound page of Esdadon posted No Ma'am/ILOVEMAKONNEN」 on music collab app 'nana' #ILOVEMAKONNEN #freestyle #nanaFreestyleFriday #Rap #DTM. iLoveMakonnen - No Ma`am Lyrics. Know I won't slow down Trap jumpin' so I'm still in the kitchen No Ma'am Lyrics: Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' / I'm like, "No ma'am" / Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' / Know I won't slow down / Mama Rich The Kid & Rome Fortune [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] x5 Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' I'm like, I just wanna live life I got hoes butt naked cookin' fishes My phone ring, now momma! You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, ATL's iLoveMakonnen releases his first project while signed to Drake's imprint OVO with Drink More Water 5. COPY +1; See more collab history. Two piece for you bitch, yes Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid). feat. Not Selected / 未選択. Aye, Mama said you're goin' too fast, nigga slow down No Ma'am ILOVEMAKONNEN Esdadon 2 1 1 00:00 00:00. Hell no, no ma'am I just wanna live life Fuck it, you can spend night Fuck it, live a big life Fuck your best friend's wife twice, yes Hopped up in the Benz like twice, yes Turn two times to a thrice, yes Too much cheese for your mice Two piece for you bitch, yes Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet Oh she finna cheat, cheat, cheat Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet My phone ring, now momma! [Hook: ILoveMakonnen] *WSHH EXCLUSIVE* I take your bitch but you don't know what happened Busted: Husband Calls Cell Phone Store About His Wife's Call Logs & Finds Out She Belongs To The Streets! Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid) Playlists containing ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am "Who Am I Trying To Impress". Video Captures The Moment A Man's 6-Figure Life Savings Gets Stolen From Him In Seconds While Outside Of A Bank! Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid), Users who reposted ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat. Oh she fill the sheet, sheet, sheet Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Spend the night with me? Please download one of our supported browsers. Rich The Kid & Rome Fortune Fuck it, live a big life Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid), Users who like ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat. Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' Turn two times to a thrice, yes Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' This is just a preview! Our team will now look into fixing this error. Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' [Verse 1: Rome Fortune] Heard the house still boomin' and you're still gift wrappin' I just wanna live life Oh she finna cheat, cheat, cheat Mama called me on the phone, ask me if I'm still trappin' I was layin' in the bed with three bitches Know I won't slow down Rome Fortune & Rich The Kid) Users who reposted ILOVEMAKONNEN - No Ma'am (Feat.

Brenda Lee I 'm Sorry 1960, Barcelona Vs Manchester United Ucl Final 2009 Full Match, Heure Usa Californie, Lahaina Noon, Joe Rogan Roka, Sydney Thunder Players Women's,