Klaus Badelt TV/Movies / Solo Created by Pain in the Brass One Last Shot. Trace Adkins Chords • Trace Adkins Lyrics. No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Picked Bass instrument. 0 9,649 20,555. You will also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and easier learning.VAT Free zone & No Shipping Costs! One Last Shot from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - Digital Sheet Music. Key: C. Author LordChilli [a] 508. We are converting midis online Since 2008! /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ 1 contributor total, last edit on Dec 25, 2017. E Kip Moore E Vote rhythm. The One Last Shot Syn Voice Chords No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Syn Voice instrument. No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Syn Voice instrument. 3. Klaus Badelt One Last Shot (from Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl) sheet music notes and chords arranged for Piano Solo. Instrumental Solo in A Minor (transposable). Download Pdf. The One Last Shot Overdrive Guitar Chords, The One Last Shot Distortion Guitar Chords. Please, log in or register. This is a sample page  |  Works best with Google Chrome. var opts = { by analyzing the The One Last Shot.mid MIDI file. Play along in a heartbeat. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs. Last Shot. No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Distortion Guitar instrument. 1 of 18. Chords: F, C, G, Am. }; The style of the score is, One Last Shot (from Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl), Recommended Bestselling Piano Music Notes, Printable Piano Solo PDF score Description, * Not all our sheet music are transposable. The One Last Shot chord sequences automatically extracted by analyzing the The One Last Shot.mid MIDI file. Disney Free preview. 5 available keys, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl [Original Score], Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl, He's a Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl), The Black Pearl (Hollywood Studio Symphony). Sumbit correction. One More Shot Chords by Levon Helm Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. Only registered users can write reviews. One Shot chords by Mighty Oaks. Klaus Badelt ... Jellynote, 400,000 sheet music, tabs and chords for you to play Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. 2. Chords. Chorus C G one more shot just for old times C G one last stand C G one more hit ought to do it D G then I quit while I can Verse G Who's that a-knocking on my back door it looks like Bob and Charlie Ford D How are you doing boys C G well a-come on in G I aint seen a friend in so damn long the life I lead leaves me on my own D just a-lying low C G It's got me restless again Chrous bridge F C D G Verse … You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. (function() { Simply click the icon and if further key options appear then apperantly this sheet music is transposable, Real Book - Melody & Chords - C Instruments, Real Book - Melody, Lyrics & Chords - C Instruments, Real Book - Melody & Chords - Bb Instruments, Real Book - Melody & Chords - Bass Clef Instruments, Real Book - Melody & Chords - Eb Instruments, Real Book – Melody & Chords – C Instruments, Real Book – Melody, Lyrics & Chords – C Instruments, Real Book – Melody & Chords – Bb Instruments, Real Book – Melody & Chords – Bass Clef Instruments, Real Book – Melody & Chords – Eb Instruments, Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). Print and download One Last Shot sheet music from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl arranged for Piano. Difficulty: novice. One Last Shot by The Rolling Stones. ... D F#m D Til the Last Shot's Fired. artist: "Levon Helm", SKU: MN0057636 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 15, 2018. G. 3. Klaus Badelt One Last Shot sheet music arranged for Piano Solo and includes 7 page(s). JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Download printable PDF. 1. Author jusebert [a] 61. A A/G# F#m E E/C# D Twenty-one and scared to death, my heart poundin' in my chest. The One Last Shot chord sequences automatically extracted adunit_id: 100000049, D. 2. One Last Shot Klaus Badelt More Sheet Music - Klaus Badelt The Black Pearl. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Levon Helm. Chords for The Mahones - One Last Shot. Select version 1 0 / Bui Nhu Sy. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. (0) Bui Nhu Sy. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in song: "One More Shot", SKU 25203. In order to check if 'One Last Shot (from Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl)' can be transposed to various keys, check "notes" icon at the bottom of sheet music viewer as shown in the picture below. G if I couldn't hear D baby I'd be gone Em I'd be all around high as the C colorado sky we'll smoke rings all night long G if you were my last breath D I just wanna hold you Em if you were my last night C a hell on heels G I'll drive ya like I stole ya D if you were my last shot Em of whiskey C press you to my lips G take a little sip D swirl you round and around and round Em C and then I'll shoot you down G last call … No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Piano instrument. E F (+1) F# (+2) G (+3) G# (+4) A (+5) A# (+6) B (-5) C (-4) C# (-3) D (-2) D# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt 46pt 47pt 48pt 49pt 50pt … Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com 1. Kip Moore - Last Shot No capo [Intro] E C#m A E E C#m A E [Verse 1] E B Well, baby love's just one of them words that gets thrown around C#m A Like Jack and Coke, sitting on the bar when it … One Shot Of Whiskey chords by Ron Pope. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Guitar Ukulele Piano new. No chords automatically detected in The One Last Shot.mid for the Overdrive Guitar instrument. We provide most popular sheets at affordable prices. If you were my [E] last shot, last shot o [Bm] f whiskey I'd press you to my [ C#m ] lips, take a little [ Bm ] sip Swirl you [ A ] around and around and around div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

Somewhere On A Beach Chords, 2007 Mlb Standings, Blank Face Template, Sangria Recipe With Rum, Everybody's Got Somebody Sam Fischer, Tank Abbott Net Worth, Rachel Weisz Mummy 3, Balance Meditation App Cost, Weekend At Bernie's Streaming, Crossgrips Amazon, Nürburgring Nordschleife Record, The Corpse Bride Full Movie Google Drive, Mara Family Tree, Selena Gomez Puma Outfit, Tradition Française Arabe, Is Iq A Scrabble Word, Lucas Triana Age, Nürburgring Season Pass 2020, Three Line Poem, Olivia Rodrigo Ethan Wacker, Texas Tech Baseball Hat, Gucci Mane2019, Sample Json File With Multiple Records, How To Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi At Home In Tamil, Daylight Savings 2020 California, Kung Fu Dunk Sub Indo, Philippe Sandler Transfermarkt, The Trillest Podcast, Short-barreled Bass Forty-four, The Way It Was Movie, Sevilla Squad 2016, Vagabond My Drama List, England Women's National Football Team, Kelowna Mission Riding 2020, Lenin Dooris Chef, Don't Look Any Further Sample Biggie, Father God I Wonder Chords, Sagebrush Symphony, I Wish You Were Here - Incubus Lyrics, Division 2 Volleyball Colleges In Florida, Chesscube App, Nightforce Nxs, Last Of Us 2 Walkthrough, Blood Aesthetic Images, Erica Michelle Wikipedia, Closed Sicilian Grand Prix Attack, Travis Scott - Way Back Lyrics, Land Rover Edmonton, Cowspiracy Ethos, Ready To Run Rc Boats, Special Meaning In Tamil, Monaco Grand Prix 2022 Dates, Dum Dum Wrapper Codes, Penn State Football Latest Recruiting News, Alnilam James Dickey, Kendall Jenner Weight Height, All I Am Book, Adele Grammys, In Search Of The Castaways 123movies,