you did a very well done job describing the stiff, egocentric, overconfidence, and lonely person like Joo Jong Woon. Ajah! Worth mentioning, although dressed simply, but people can not help admiring the appearance, solid body and the charismatic charisma of the star “Glass Slippers”. Great actor can portray any role .. can be Kng ln wook , can be park chul wook can be so jib the rapper n so ji sub the cute smily guy with great abs!! ni sarangdo ni haengbogdo So’s talent agency, 51K, released the following statement: So Ji Sub has tied the knot. CONGRATS!! I like you very much. I recently watched Cain and Abel and I have no words beyond superb and perfect. His gesture that goes with 'get lost' is hard to slip one's mind. Our Day and Night, jam Jun 22 2014 12:42 am Oppa's performance in im sorry i love u deserves an emmy if not an oscar. I love So Ji Sub!! choose a good drama where your charisma will be displayed for our pleasure! With the Asian market, particularly about Asian leading men, I am a little fickle about vocal chords. Famous Korean actor So Ji Sub got married to Cho Eun Jung! so ji sub oppppaaaaa:)sarangeo I like you to know that you're one of best actor in our time not only to your country but the whole world, universe rather ! Poor me, I am nothing. I've posted a lot of comments regarding your acting in your dramas, and they're all about your awesomeness within each of your roles. Ji Seob you are very brilliant actor & you always play you,r role with all of you,r heart .. specially when you cry or scream it,s just totelly moves me ^^. W4GRB.pid=new Array(); Luv u guys... Wheng Mar 16 2017 9:43 am Vidy Apr 22 2014 2:50 am !i love yu in all the way,acting,music,and real life! I MISS YOU! *. Ji Sub Oppa , I am totally in love with him . roemi Sep 12 2013 11:18 am i love ur acting in master's sun...ur so hot, really... But, it is not you to manage; every human being must be responsible to their own. Kisses from an avid fan. SJS. Take care & best wishes to you! am so happyyyyyyy for opppaaaaaaaaaa Hi, you're such a very good actor I'm one of your fun, I love to watch all your movies and drama series. I was mesmerized by you eyes... Apparently, after watching The Master's Sun I became a fan. ;). MHinLasVegas Nov 04 2014 12:18 am Super-duper attractive & sexy far much more than any other actors. we loovee you!! ;like shin mini she very ciut girl.i want meet her 1 days,it is my hope for meet her. Hotelier Feb 21 2016 9:43 am I could still remember the feelings back then when I actually love it's OST song 'Nun eh Got - Park Hyo Shin'... it was back then on my elementary years. star Dec 07 2015 8:58 am Ajah! Jo Oct 10 2013 9:47 am I almost watched your movies and dramas so I'm looking forward this 2015 SADO. thanks for being a good actor! Response to LAPM: Absolutely, totally, most definately agree with you regarding Road No.1 and So Ji Sub. I've been his forever fan. It is your choice (and ours) on how to approach and deal with them. Oh my god, I fall hard. So Ji Sub first appeared after marrying the newscaster goddess: As expected of a male god, having a wife still making girls fascinated! i love so ji sub a very handsome MAN!! have acting lessons to improve your personality lol. First Korean drama series I saw - fell in love with this young dr. in Cain and Abel. [31][32] So then returned to Korean television with Cain and Abel, about two doctor brothers with an intense sibling rivalry. I see him changes alot.. much2 more.. handsome, mature, sexy..and the smiles..Ooh.. killing..and I'm totally FEEL in LoVE with Him.. I'll always watch you from afar, praying and loving you so be safe always. Comment #22 Happy Birthday to So Ji Sub!!!!! your fan from Israel. Its people like SJS who has created this opportunity to put Korea again on the map and to promote K-Drama. Two teaser videos were released, the first one described as a comedic version that featured guest stars Jung Joon-ha (who is a close friend of So's) and Kim Byung-man (whom So named as one of his favorite comedians). So was absolutely the best way I could ever have imagined. Im sad:) because tonight is the last episodes of your Korean Drama Wish you all the best things in the world!

Texas Clean Up, England V Australia Rugby World Cup 2019 Full Match, The Dukes Of Hazzard (2005 Full Movie), Xtro Full Movie, Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, And Practices 2013 Pdf, Wolfgang Von Kempelen's Speaking Machine, Super Tuesday 2020 Results, Khloe Kardashian Ab Roller, We Were Running Out Of Time Tiktok, Dr Robert Schwartz, Outlaws Of The Old West Tobacco, Songs Written By Jade Thirlwall, Texas Tech Baseball Uniforms 2020, Montana Time Zone, Jose Aldo Last Fight, Norway Vs Romania Prediction, Peterhof Fountains No Pumps, Mexico Grand Prix 2020, I'm Justified Lyrics, Tosca Musk Net Worth, Transcend Ssd220s Review, Derrick Lewis Vs Aleksei Oleinik Full Fight Ufc Fight Night 174 Part 3, Veterans Stadium Seating Chart, Cincinnati Weather Radar Hourly, What Materials Can Block Uvc Rays, Beijing Time To Est,