This is indicative of the class of moral misfits who live like animals and think they can re-make Christ in their own image. For all the dolts who defended Ray – why don’t you shut up! Ray Lewis obviously has and I pray that you guys can understand that God can accept you inspite of your faults too. American professional gridiron football player Ray Lewis was considered to be one of the greatest linebackers in National Football League (NFL) history. Love u #.52!!! Church is not a collection of saints, its a hospital for sinners. AND GO RAVENS!!!!!!!! But the fact is 2 people are dead and Lewis was indeed involved. Ray Lewis spent nearly two decades in the NFL, where he cemented his legacy as one of the greatest players in league history. Thank you for my blessings- they are the Key to my Heart. Ray’s “Christianity” condones sex outside of marriage, having children out of wedlock, double homocide, and goodness knows what else. Being from Canada I’d really like to say the opening ceremonies and the anthem singing was a real joke. at least one iof teh dead men had a small daughter (she was not yet born at the time of teh killing) and Lewis ended up paying her off 4 years later. Not by black fathers but the white man who raped their mothers and then denied the children. If one does have relations out of the boundaries God has set for believers, they should immediately repent (change their mind), speak to their pastor who is firm but loving in showing them from the Bible how their behavior contradicts the teachings of Jesus and His Apostles, e.g. God bless you in everything you do. Take a minute to check out all the enhancements! Lewis still holds a strong connection to the Ravens since his retirement following the 2012 season. He was a 4th year football player in Baltimore… hardly reason for southern white prosecutors to let him walk. Moving on to his education, Raymond studied at Kathleen High School on Lakeland. After all, his son is already more successful than you, or I will probably ever be! This fan loves you Ray! Ray is’nt a shame of his life or what he done n his life. He played for the University of Miami in college. ****************************************** In an article for PressboxOnline.com, she wrote “It meant a lot when he asked me to present him to the Hall of Fame. It is not surprising that Lewis’s kids were impact by the charge. Ray Anthony Lewis was born on May 15, 1975, in Bartow, Florida. He looks like me, moves like me, but he never took the time to know me, never played the part. Keep your head high and your heart towards your God, getting your instructions from HIM, knowing that when you fall down HE helps you up. Lewis retired from professional football after the Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers to win the championship, and the outspoken Lewis quickly became a television football commentator. Lewis helped set the standard at the middle linebacker position during his time in the league and has become the gold standard for the next generation of players to aspire to be at the spot. Lewis was drafted 26th oveall in the 1st Round of the 1996 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens. Dancing With the Stars season 27 premieres Monday, September 16, and former NFL star Ray Lewis is joining the celebrity cast. 6 children by 4 women. Just gorgeous. This isn’t to say Lewis hasn’t had his share of successes off the field as well. Content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. One Ray Lewis’ girlfriend who has stood the test of time is Tatyana McCall, the mother to three of his children. Why would anyone want that women singing your anthem way off key barely recognizable as your national song, a real disgrace and must just heart breaking for all Americans. Ray Lewis has cemented his legacy in NFL lore while he still garners great respect from his peers as he helped shape the game to what it has become today. None of yall know what this man may be going through in his day to day life. God used an imperfect man to show us that we cannot figure out the mind of GOD. Noah was possibly an alcoholic, Moses needed anger management, Paul who wrote the majority of the new testament used to kill the same Christians he ended up leading, and Peter who walked with Jesus himself, claimed to not even know Him when times got rough. you are there for your children and family despite being apart from them in baltimore. Sound right, bud? © Copyright 2020 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. What do you think. May God continue to use and bless you. If all you dipshits want to forgive ray for all the awful things he’s done and the way he abuses his supposed relationship with Christ to suit his own agenda because you think that’s what God wants you to do, go ahead. How many other NFL players have a similar story? I apologize in advance but I’m more concerned with my character than my reputation. The first amendment gives us all the right to free speech, but not the permission to espouse a lack of intelligence. You guys have some history that you are not proud of as well. Lewis was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens with the 26th pick in the first round of the 1996 NFL Draft. If he did not bring God into teh conversation, we would not point out that all this Godly talk is from a man with 6 children from 4 different women, none of whom he married. LAKE MARY, Fla. – Super Bowl XLVII will mark the end of the celebrated and scrutinized career of Ravens' linebacker Ray Lewis. In retirement, he has dabbled into the sports media side as he joined ESPN for three years as a contributor to help the company’s NFL coverage. Ray Anthony Lewis, Jr. (born May 15, 1975[1]) is a former American football player. He played linebacker in the National Football League (NFL). Taity you need to think before speaking. No one can judge another and many wish they were able to acquire the success he has and overcome all the challenges he has overcome. I’m not certain if Ray expressed the want or need to be someone’s role model. Ray Lewis' girlfriends and wives have often been the same thing: the game of football, and the Baltimore Ravens. Lewis has numerous accolades to his name with a pair of Super Bowl wins, a Super Bowl XXXV MVP award, 13 Pro Bowl selections, seven First-Team All-Pro nods, three Second-Team All-Pro nominations, and two NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors. [1], Lewis is a self-proclaimed Christian. However, he was dismissed from the Coastal Carolina team after he was indicted on a charge of third-degree criminal sexual assault, which the charges were later dropped. A national disgrace is what it was. I just don’t understand. People say to me, “Do you know your dad is my idol?” And I sit there and listen because when we were kids, we were hard-headed and we didn’t want to listen to the same stories over and over. If you were you would love your neighbor(Ray Lewis). That was why Saint Paul wrote “let not sexual immorality be once named among you” (Ephesians 5:3). Even though NFL Baltimore Ravens superstar athlete Ray Lewis (pictured) is on the mend trying to heal his triceps muscle, one of his baby mommas is attempting to put a hurting on his wallet.

Cardo Packtalk Slim Uk, Lsu Baseball Recruits 2020, Occoneechee Speedway Location, Food Not To Eat For Itchy Skin, Texas Tech Baseball Hat, Usc Football Tickets, Proud Of You Lyrics Lil Uzi, Daniel Sams Ipl,