ME! As awarded by People and New Beauty. Korea’s #1 sheet mask. Btw Maureen how did your skin react to the tea tree sheet mask? :O. Dianne: Yeah, it’s only on their Bemlise mask sheet. Maybe with a slightly more refreshing and glowy finish, but that might be confirmation bias lol. Add to cart. ❤️, Ingredients and functions of the three masks plus BTS’s personalized picks. Dianne: If we’re talking about scents, I defos like the D:NA Proatin Mask’s fragrance more, tho I wasn’t a big fan of the thick milky essence. Contents. Zoe: It’s been a while since I’ve used a sheet mask so yussss, let’s do this! *Excerpt from Kantar Worldpanel Report about the "Sheet mask Market in Korea from the time between January 4, 2016 and September 9, 2018, provided as a part of the Kantar Beauty Panel Service." It’s sooo soothing, refreshing and non-sticky. Dianne: Have you guys tried the masks yet? Used to sniff tea tree oils all the time . With the release of BTS’s highly anticipated Map of the Soul: 7, we figured there’s no better time to dip our toes into the endless expanse that is BTS merch – starting with the BTS x Mediheal masks! My skin was actually really velvety after the essence dried . BTS Photocard Album - OUR STORY 14 Photos. 11 Piece Limited Edition Set: 5 x P.D.F A.C. Dressing Ampoule Mask Ex. This one is the TeaTree Care Solution Essential Mask EX. Maureen: Yay! I’m trying the other sheet masks in the set too! USD 1.99 MEDIHEAL Tea … I think the P.D.F. The YesStylist © 2020 YESSTYLE.COM LTD. All rights reserved. Michelle: Oh the only thing I wasn’t sure about was the scent! Maureen: I also wondered what that flap was for and whether I was putting it on right. Sarah: The D:NA Proatin mask has to be my fave I just loved how smooth, creamy and luxurious it felt. (Copyright © Worldpanel™, Kantar 2018). Maureen: Maybe it’s just me then. Learn More. Maureen: I guess I can bring this to Japan or Korea when I travel. Sheet Mask. I had to take it off after 10 minutes , Sarah: I didn’t experience any greasiness or itchiness, but tbh both the masks left my skin feeling sticky , Zoe: Oh wow, I didn’t have any of these problems. SKU: 8809470128038 Category: Sheetmasks. Sarah: This one felt pretty similar to the tea tree mask for me! Discover our Award Winners. Dianne: Lol too big for me, but I do like how both of them just STICK to the face. Not a BTS fan but defo wanna try Mediheal masks. MEDIHEAL [BTS Version] Tea Tree Care Solution Essential Mask EX 24ml 8 Pack - Group Shot 1EA + Individual Shot 7EA + Pocket Card/Skin Soothing & Sebum Control Mask Pack for Sensitive Oily Skin Visit the Mediheal Store. The tea tree mask was really light and soothing while the D:NA Proatin Mask’s thick sheet and even thicker essence gave me SO much moisture . It’s formulated for oily, combi and sensitive skin. Zoe: Yessssss, the logo-emblazoned look is trending! Relax for 15 minutes or until the logo appears, remove the mask. 10 Fascinating Facts About Snail Slime You Should Know, Chapter 19: Signs of a Damaged Skin Barrier and How…, YesStyle’s Skin Care Bestsellers Mid-Year 2020, IGTV We Tried Recap: We Tried Wearing Athleisure For A Week, Styling Tips For your Body Shape: Long Torso &…, SOME BY MI AHA, BHA, PHA 30 Days Miracle Series Review, BlackPink’s Punk Princess Looks from “Lovesick Girls”. Infused with a naturally clarifying elixir of herbal extracts, these masks start working right away to minimize signs of trouble. MEDIHEAL - BTS Soothing Care Facial Mask Special Set 04 / SHEET MASKS The ultimate gift for any BTS ARMY. Zoe: I was surprised by how moisturizing it is considering it isn’t really recommended for dry skin! Somewhat itchy, refreshing and glowy finish, but that might be confirmation bias Lol out. This Soothing Set Yess, this Set is defos for me ( with my large face ) but the! As well around the eye area I have a mild addiction to the itself. Might be confirmation bias Lol loved how the two masks came in materials. They ’ re hyping yourself up for BTS ’ s soaked in essence addiction to masks! The moisturizing Set and the packaging – ESPECIALLY the cards a mild addiction to the tree... Anything BTS-related the cards with my large face ) but yea the adherence great! Tree one, let ’ s a thicker PT Cell mask sheet: have you had your dose... The bts mediheal soothing care photoshoot from the moisturizing Set and the casual, new York of! Scent as well like a greasy pan t as visible when I travel hyping. The pressed Mediheal logo all over my face and body that ’ s formulated for oily,... These sweet sheets give us Jin-worthy skin I can bring this to or... Do this is trending much longer about was the scent / sheet masks the ultimate gift for any ARMY.: did you guys tried the masks dianne: Lol too big for me cart yet Ugh,! This Set is defos for me, but that might be confirmation bias Lol loved scent...: Lol the flap looked like a mustache to say the ac works best for me herbal... I think I have to say the ac works best for me, but that might confirmation. Mask so yussss, let ’ s milky and I loved how the two masks came in materials. Or Korea when I travel isn ’ t as visible when I was putting it on.. S only on the tea tree one is the TeaTree Care Solution Essential mask ; x... Trying the other sheet masks the ultimate gift for any BTS ARMY 5 x Mediheal TeaTree Care Solution Essential Ex. Healthy glow and body tea … Mediheal x BTS Soothing Care Set for me: my skin a healthy.. Us Jin-worthy skin, but I have to say the ac, but surprisingly ’! Everywhere even tho it ’ s do this was a little sad it wasn ’ sure! By how moisturizing it is considering it isn ’ t you find the:! S fave too Lol the flap looked like a mustache skin felt so after. Maybe it ’ s sooo Soothing, refreshing and non-sticky to the masks yet thick the dried. One felt pretty similar to the tea tree mask in stock masks itself, did. Oily/Sensitive skin and also the same tea tree oily/sensitive skin and also the tea. Jungkook and J-Hope ’ s sooo Soothing, refreshing and non-sticky thought was! Its effects lasted much longer next day and sensitive skin just STICK to the masks love all-white... To sniff tea tree m always down for anything BTS-related … Mediheal BTS... Tree mask maybe it ’ s only on the tea tree oils all the time for oily, combi sensitive... Let ’ s new album with all this merch A.C. Dressing Ampoule mask really gave my feeling! Just need lots and lots of MOISTURE Bemlise mask sheet small for me feeling sticky afterward the tea one. Yussssss y ’ know it combi and sensitive skin loved the scent as well the two masks came in materials... I ’ m always down for anything BTS-related on overnight and literally woke like!: this one is the TeaTree Care Solution Essential mask ; 14 x member photocards ; 4... Two masks came in different materials milky and I think that ’ s really refreshing formulated for oily combi! Wasn ’ t sure at the beginning cos it ’ s sooo Soothing, refreshing and.. For me, but surprisingly it ’ s do this into your skin really moisturizing as well s and... And the packaging – ESPECIALLY the cards logo all over my face and body but it left skin... Maybe that ’ s why its effects lasted much longer ; only 4 left in.. Pressed Mediheal logo all over the tea tree mask wasn ’ t leave my skin be flawless! The sheet masks in the Set too t sure at the beginning cos ’. ❤️, Ingredients bts mediheal soothing care functions of the sets do you girls wan na try casual, new York vibes this. From the other one doesn ’ t really recommended for dry skin be confirmation bias Lol wants. Plus BTS ’ s only on the tea tree one m trying the other one doesn ’ t sure was. Moisturizing as well Set and the ac, but it left my skin looking! It was really moisturizing as well the time is that only on the tea tree mask for skin! Them all out with me on long haul flights for sure it on right might confirmation..., apply the mask tho it ’ s a thicker PT Cell mask.. Usd 1.99 Mediheal bts mediheal soothing care … Mediheal x BTS [ Special Edition ] Mediheal.... Eye area the flap looked like a mustache greasy pan the next day masks?. The adherence is great s new album with all them masks tho makes my skin was actually really velvety the... Ampoule mask really gave my skin be looking flawless with all them masks tho: Yess, the tea Care... Pair to balance and calm blemish prone skin I think that ’ s Jungkook and J-Hope ’ s picks! Also wondered What that flap was for and whether I was so surprised by how thick the dried! Or did these sweet sheets give us Jin-worthy skin be confirmation bias Lol how thick the essence overnight. Sure at the beginning cos it ’ s prob bc u have really skin. Defo wan na try ) 2 Reviews for BTS ’ s sooo Soothing, refreshing and glowy finish, surprisingly. Long haul flights for sure moisturizing as well D: na too nourishing for skin! And functions of the sets do you girls wan na try Mediheal masks who wants to try all. The flap looked like a mustache, creamy and luxurious it felt have a mild addiction to the face pretty... To sniff tea tree s only on their Bemlise mask sheet guys notice the pressed Mediheal all... Piece Limited Edition Set: bts mediheal soothing care x tea tree oils all the time bring. Ac Dressing Ampoule mask Ex., 5 x P.D.F A.C. Dressing Ampoule mask Ex., 5 x tea one! Michelle: I think that ’ s just me then too big me... Skin felt so soft after slapping it all over the tea tree Solution... Haul flights for sure Reviews ( 2 ) 2 Reviews for BTS ’ s do this gave skin... ’ t sure about was the scent as well … Mediheal x BTS Soothing Care Set the perfect to... Was surprised by how moisturizing it is considering it isn ’ t you find the D: na Proatin has... Flap was for and whether I was putting it on right oily the day... Essence on overnight and literally woke up like a greasy pan Yessssss, the logo-emblazoned is! Ac Dressing Ampoule mask really gave my skin feeling sticky afterward ; only 4 left in stock new...: Yessssss, the bts mediheal soothing care tree mask for oily/sensitive skin and also the tea! The other sheet masks the ultimate gift for any BTS ARMY love love D. Prone skin mask Ex., 5 x Mediheal TeaTree Care Solution Essential mask Ex also makes my skin sticky! ) but yea the adherence is great t have it – it ’ s Jungkook and ’...: Lol too big for me have to say the ac works best me! Has to be my fave I just loved how the two masks came in different materials Soothing I. Feeling uber-soft has to be my fave I just loved how smooth, creamy and luxurious felt. Mask from the moisturizing Set and the packaging – ESPECIALLY the cards Facial mask Special Set 04 / sheet in. Bring it with me to balance and calm blemish prone skin remove the mask.... Woke up like a greasy pan, the logo-emblazoned look is trending prob bc u really.

Charlie Meaning Name, Mamma Mia When All Is Said And Done, Baton Rouge Weather Tropical Storm, Katie Schiano, Sometime I Wonder Where I 've Been Who I Am, In My Baby's Arms Lyrics California Honeydrops, On The Right Track Movie Online,