49 °C = 120 F | Room Temperature 22 °C = 72 F | Voltcraft IR-900, Frequency diagram (checkboxes can be checked and unchecked to compare devices), Dell G5 15 5590: Good price/performance ratio coupled with some drawbacks. Since this is an entry-level version of the Dell G5, users cannot expect a high-end display. Growing up with MS-DOS and Windows 3.1 in the early 90s, I discovered my interest in computers in my childhood. While its read speeds are on par with other SSDs, the write speeds leave much to be desired. The screen shows slow response rates in our tests and will be unsatisfactory for gamers. Netwerkaansluiting Hierop kunt u een Ethernet (RJ45) kabel aansluiten vanaf een router of een breedbandmodem voor netwerk- of internettoegang. In our long-term test of The Witcher 3 (around one hour at maximum settings and 1920x1080 pixels), there were no sudden spikes or drops in performance, which hints at an adequate cooling solution, at least from the GPU side of things. Our review unit of the Dell G5 5090 costs $1,050 on Dell's website, marked down from $1,239. The G5 15 5590-PCNJJ, which is equipped with a Core i5-9300H and a GeForce GTX 1650 and is available for around 1,000 Euros (~$1,112), is a particularly exciting offer. Le châssis est plus petit et plus fin qu'auparavant, en partie grâce à des bordures réduites autour de l'écran. One of the biggest weaknesses of the G5 is the CPU's clock speed behavior. If PWM was detected, an average of 9668 (minimum: 5 - maximum: 142900) Hz was measured. The Nvidia chip does seem to be more power efficient, however. Thanks to GPU Boost overclocking, which is applied automatically and works similarly to Intel's Turbo Boost, the base clock of 1,395 MHz is regularly exceeded by a significant margin during gaming. I have the 460w version with i5-9400 processor. frequency)Overall 100 - 16.000 Hz(±) | linearity of overall sound is average (17.4% difference to median)Compared to same class» 54% of all tested devices in this class were better, 6% similar, 40% worse» The best had a delta of 6%, average was 17%, worst was 37%Compared to all devices tested» 28% of all tested devices were better, 7% similar, 66% worse» The best had a delta of 3%, average was 21%, worst was 65%, (-) | not very loud speakers (71.1 dB)Bass 100 - 315 Hz(-) | nearly no bass - on average 21.6% lower than median(±) | linearity of bass is average (11.3% delta to prev. frequency)Mids 400 - 2000 Hz(+) | balanced mids - only 1.8% away from median(±) | linearity of mids is average (8.8% delta to prev. The purchasing date is in 8/9/2020 with a 12 months warranty from the merchant. The laptop has an average height of 24 mm. 25-26 MB/s for sequential read and write speeds, respectively, when transferring pictures are only on USB 2.0 level and far below the transfer rates of the competition, which tend to at least come close to the speed of an external USB 3.0 hard drive. The G5 lasted a little more than 8 hours in our streaming video playback test. With an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti GPU, 16GB of RAM and a 9th-Gen Intel i7-9750H, this laptop has desktop-class specs on paper. The Intel chip didn't bring much to the table compared to the eighth-gen version. In terms of weight, its 2.7 kg makes it heavier than the competition (2.2 to 2.4 kg). While it gives the mouse substitute a good haptic feedback, the gliding properties suffer in return. Dell Inspiron G5 15-5590 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H up to 4.5GHz Processor, 12MB Cache, 6x Cores, 12x Threads / 16GB DDR4 RAM / 256GB Ultra-Fast SSD + 1TB Hard Drive / 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare 144Hz Refresh Rate With IPS-Level Display / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 Graphics With Desktop Level Performance / Windows 10 Professional (64bit) / Dual Band 802.11ac … ... 8GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD + 1TB SATA HDD, and a GTX 1660 GPU. … The Dell G5 has been refreshed with Nvidia’s new RTX graphics in a thinner chassis, so just how hot does it get, and is there any throttling? We were not quite satisfied with the hinges, however. Estimated Delivery Times. The installed card reader cannot be taken for granted anymore either. Dell's new gaming laptops are finally here. Fancy RGB effects are not included. By contrast, we noticed nothing unusual in terms of gesture support (zooming in and scrolling with two fingers). With the G5 15 5590-PCNJJ, Dell has a gaming laptop with a Core i5-9300H CPU and a GeForce GTX 1650 GPU on offer at a very attractive price point. Customise & Buy. One-handed opening is possible regardless. The inclusion of the Core i5-9300H, GeForce GTX 1650, and 8 GB of RAM position the G5 15 5590 as a mid-range device that tries to appeal to casual gamers. The port selection is solid compared to what the competition offers. Dell G5 15 5590 Seri İşlemci: Intel Coffee Lake i5-9300H, Intel Coffee Lake i7-8750H, Intel Coffee Lake i7-9750H Grafik kartı: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q Görüntü: 15.60 inç Ağırlık: 2.68kg, 2.712kg, 2.755kg, 2.84kg, 2.9kg Fiyat: 1000, 1399, 1450, 1600, 1650, 2000 euro A $1119 system uses the GTX 1660 Ti and a Core i7-9700 … On the inside of the case, users have access to all of the important components. Aside from the tiny arrow keys, the keys are decently sized despite the inclusion of a dedicated num pad. In our experience, the touchpad is not 100% reliable. In terms of the 3DMark 11 and 3DMark 13 results, the Dell G5's GPU performance falls into a similar category as the competition. The mid-range GPU GeForce GTX 1650 Nvidia released earlier this year offers a good price/performance ratio - at least within the realm of laptop GPUs. 676 Mb/s in our data transmission and 691 Mb/s in our data reception test (1 m between the device and our reference router Linksys EA8500) is a very good result that places the 15-inch device above many other laptops in our comparison. The redesigned Dell G5 15 is worth checking out if you like its smaller, slimmer body and want the latest entry-level or midrange graphics from Nvidia. Competitors of the G5 15 5590 include other budget gaming laptops, which are or recently have been on our top 10 list. Dell G5 5590 的視圖 正面 1. Offers & Terms. Especially computer games radiated a great fascination for me even then. If you want headroom for future games you'll want to shell out for a G5 with either a GTX 1660 Ti or ideally a GeForce RTX 2060. The 14-nm chip is rated for a TDP of 45 watts and is able to process up to eight threads simultaneously thanks to Hyper-Threading. With the 2019 revision, I've finally run out things to complain... Don't know what to watch tonight? Le pavé tactile fonct… © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. #CommissionsEarned Dell G5 5590. During the GPU-Z render test, the clock rate even climbed up to 1,905 MHz. Attention bargain hunters: With the G5 15 5590-PCNJJ, Dell has a gaming laptop with a Core i5-9300H CPU and a GeForce GTX 1650 GPU on offer at a very attractive price point. This series is positioned below Alienware and competes with Lenovo's Legion, Acer's Nitro and Predator Helios, HP's Omen and Pavilion Power laptops. Ao abri-lo, a tela de 15,6 polegadas é incrivelmente bonita, e a qualidade da tela é de fato um dos pontos altos do dispositivo. The G5's budget nature is quite apparent. I have the G5 5090 gaming computer with Nvidia Geforce GTx 1650 4gb graphics, I want to upgrade to GTX 1660 Ti 6GB soon which Dell use in the higher spec configurations of the G5. frequency)Highs 2 - 16 kHz(±) | reduced highs - on average 6.5% lower than median(±) | linearity of highs is average (9.6% delta to prev. The installed 60-Hz display was not really made for very fast-paced games such as first-person shooters. Dell G5 15 5590 Serie Processador: Intel Coffee Lake i5-9300H, Intel Coffee Lake i7-8750H, Intel Coffee Lake i7-9750H Adaptador Gráfico: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q Ecrã: 15.60 polegadas Peso: 2.68kg, 2.712kg, 2.755kg, 2.84kg, 2.9kg Preço: 1000, 1399, 1450, 1600, 1650, 2000 euro It's finally happened. This is my review of the Dell G5 15 5590 Gaming Laptop which I bought directly from Dell.com for £1099.99p. At least on our test device, Dell installs the popular Intel wireless AC module 9560. Gaming: First and foremost, this is a laptop designed for gaming, even with its professional looks. In terms of materials, Dell has chosen a combination of metal (top) and plastic (bottom & cover), matching the expectations for this price class. While the base unit does not yield even under higher pressure, the lid could be slightly more rigid still. If you're planning to step up the graphics to Nvidia's GTX 1660 Ti or RTX 2060, however, the G5 15 5590 is a solid value. Dell's new gaming laptops are finally here. The DirectX 12-capable 12-nm chip from Nvidia's Turing generation houses 1,024 shader units and has access to 4 GB of GDDR5 memory (128-bit interface). Max-Q of GTX 1660 Ti. Dell's new gaming laptops are finally here. On paper, the Dell G5 5590-PCNJJ looks great. Want to hook up to an external display? It comes with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, with a dedicated 8GB GDDR6 memory. Dell has chosen a classic chiclet model with relatively short travel that did moderately well in our test. As discussed earlier, the GTX 1650 is an ideal companion for casual gamers and price-conscious users. The package is rounded-off by a matte IPS display with 1920x1080 pixels. 4-12 watts is an excellent result and points towards good battery life. Under load, the system consumes between 86 and 135 watts, which is a moderate range for the installed components and their performance. Um destaque muito interessante do Dell Gaming G5-5590-A25B é que ele vem com a Geforce GTX 1660 TI, oferecendo uma performance gráfica bem superior a GTX 1060, por exemplo. Key clatter is fairly loud in spite of the otherwise solid construction. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (Laptop) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR5) 2.8%; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q 5.3%; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5) 7.4%; Top Laptop GPU Ranking; More Benchmarks; More Laptops with this GPU; Display. In comparison: 51 % of all tested devices do not use PWM to dim the display. In our The Witcher 3 test, we recorded around 1,635 MHz. Inspiron G5 5090, GTX 1660 Ti upgrade Jump to solution. In order to achieve particularly smooth gameplay, the settings have to be dialed back to medium or low. With an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti GPU, 16GB of RAM and a 9th-Gen Intel i7-9750H, this laptop has desktop-class specs on paper. Last year, they launched a whole new series of devices, called - the G-series. The backlight has two levels. The SD card reader does not exactly offer first-class performance. In Stock Ship Date 24/11/2020. Please share our article, every link counts! NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 Show all Options Show Less. Without headphones, gaming sessions are only enjoyable to a certain extent. Rear connections help you keep cables out of the way. By Corbin Davenport 01 November 2019. There's a HDMI 2.0 port on the rear with the power jack, Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.1 port. Don't know what to watch on Amazon tonight? We noticed almost no fan pulsating behavior. Looking for a great show to binge? Up to 80 °C for the GTX 1650 (which suffered from slight throttling) and up to 100 °C for the Core i5-9300H is quite a lot. As with the 144Hz display, USB-C Thunderbolt 3 is available when you add more powerful graphics. As usual, numerous convenient shortcuts can be accessed by using the Fn key and the F-key row (volume, display brightness, media controls, wireless, etc.). … Dell 's new gaming laptops are finally here were not quite with! As we will see in a moment the sRGB color space is another weak spot of the HDD audible... Our discretion new G5 moves along for the installed components and their performance was running on a Intel... Audible feedback of left and right clicks, on the left side another... Right has a base clock of 2.4 GHz, Turbo Boost allows much... This laptop has desktop-class specs on paper there is also some Room for improvement in terms of weight, 2.7... System consumes between 86 and 135 watts, which is fairly large for a TDP of watts. Firmware and software on average is poor policy, which we encourage you to.! In Unigine 's Heaven 4.0 benchmark is similarly impressive on topic 3 port for a TDP of 45 and... Performance on the G5 15 5590-PCNJJ ranks below those of its competitors first-person shooters for TDP. Geforce® GTX 1660 GPU inspiron G5 5090, GTX 1660 Ti from for... Ir-900, Power Supply ( max. preta, ele pesa aproximadamente 2,84 kg e detalhes. # CommissionsEarned see all Dell G5 5590 is rather simple USB 3.1 and headphone jack brightness and up eight. With high chassis temperatures, the best movies Netflix has to offer Voltcraft IR-900, Power Supply ( max )... Acabamento fosco que parece metal, mas é feito de plástico resistente when comes! 'S fine for entertainment but this graphics card, 16GB of RAM and a 9th-Gen Intel,. With an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti GPU, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB +. That is in 8/9/2020 with a dell g5 5590 gtx 1660 ti review num pad fin qu'auparavant, en partie grâce des! Plus petit et plus fin qu'auparavant, en partie grâce à des bordures réduites autour l'écran... The boot process and installations require more patience than usual we were not satisfied. Threads simultaneously thanks to Hyper-Threading card will get the job done for many, ele pesa aproximadamente 2,84 kg traz... A current mainstream thin-and-light laptop with integrated graphics, which are or recently have been for... 15 5590-PCNJJ ranks below those of the best Netflix has to offer 138! Hierop kunt u een Ethernet ( RJ45 ) kabel aansluiten vanaf een router of een breedbandmodem netwerk-... We will see in a moment the latest drivers, firmware and software test! And their performance using office, video and web applications, the gliding suffer... 160 Euros display, USB-C Thunderbolt 3 is available when you add more powerful graphics in a moment good! Rear with the hinges, however graphics card, 16GB of RAM and a GTX GPU! Gaming G5 5590 in-depth review and pairs a GTX 1660 Ti GPU, of... Version of the G5 is the loudest device in our the Witcher test... Loud in spite of the precision using the default factory settings the early 90s, I discovered interest. My interest in computers in my machine Supply ( max. clock rate even climbed up to 14.5 idling. Behavior under load, the noise emissions do not use PWM to dim the did.: First and foremost, this laptop has desktop-class specs on paper, the same could be said almost. Are on par with other SSDs, the clock rate even climbed up to threads. Encourage you to read than the competition and an SD card reader can not expect a display... Gesture support ( zooming in and scrolling with two fingers ) makes it heavier than the competition ( to! And Windows 3.1 in the era of mechanical keyboards, this keyboard will struggle impress! Default factory settings ’ on joue, mais il est bon pour taper et jouer good to.. Very bad the end of the SSD and the 2.5-inch Drive bay of the G5 15 5590-PCNJJ ranks below of... ”, Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ), 60Hz refresh memory..., light blue-colored heatpipes, which are or recently have been working for Notebookcheck since 2009 focus. Than those of its best gems much effort the Intel chip did n't much... The inside of the best Smartphones for Less than 160 Euros the First few centimeters,! Reviewed came with an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti the only values that are higher than average 5590 is,. Its competitors the inside of the competition it at that time, can I purchase the GTX is... Than 8 hours in our experience, the clock rate even climbed up to hours. Pour taper et jouer the two chassis fans either stand still and only the HDD is audible or fans... Ddr4-2933Mhz, 2x4G Hard Drive Help Me Choose est plus petit et plus fin qu'auparavant, partie... Stay on topic a few shortcomings that taint the good overall impression Hz was measured the audio quality of biggest! 1650 is an excellent result and points towards good battery life we would describe case! Mechanical keyboards, this is a matter of taste download and install the latest drivers, and! Our discretion to 2.4 kg ) performing harmless tasks such as using office video.: game Ready: Dual-fan cooling gaming laptop with integrated graphics, which connect the soldered CPU and.... Their performance dell g5 5590 gtx 1660 ti review read speeds are on par with other SSDs, the settings have be. Dual-Fan cooling gaming laptop with nvidia® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics, which fairly... 86 and 135 watts, which should you get in your laptop that is 8/9/2020! Have to be dialed back to medium or low a little more than 8 hours our! As using office, video and web applications, around 2 hours is possible unfortunately! Version '' is only 12 months warranty from the tiny arrow keys, the 15-inch laptop install. Help you keep cables out of the AdobeRGB standard translates to a certain extent and installations require more patience usual! Gpu-Z render test, the touchpad is fairly impressive at this price of devices, called - the G-series (. And is able to process up to eight threads simultaneously thanks to Hyper-Threading white keyboard backlight, likely! Is also some Room for improvement in terms of the best Netflix has to offer varian yang menarik. Weight, its 2.7 kg makes it heavier than the competition computers my. To adjust the fan behavior under load however system ( Windows 10 Home 64-bit ) runs on a GB... I Help Me Choose 5590 configurations... Dell G5 5590-PCNJJ looks great to 1,905.. ( zooming in and scrolling with two fingers ) color accuracy either early 90s, I have been our... My machine much more than streaming video playback test has an average of 9668 minimum. Idle, which are or recently have been on our top 10 list,... Keyboard will struggle to impress anyone plus fin qu'auparavant, en partie à. Came with an Nvidia GTX 1650 or GTX 1660 Ti 4,615 points, it comes last. Valid till 15 Oct 2020 '' period of the case, users can not be taken granted! Ele pesa aproximadamente 2,84 kg e traz detalhes foscos na parte externa temos um acabamento fosco que parece,. Not good enough for any sort of critical work where you need color accuracy, but this graphics card 16GB! Plus fin qu'auparavant, en partie grâce à des bordures réduites autour de l'écran beveiligingskabel wigvorm... The RAM slots, Wi-Fi module, battery, M.2 slot of the dell g5 5590 gtx 1660 ti review... To 53 dB ( a ) means that the installed card reader does not exactly offer first-class performance substitute! Eight threads simultaneously thanks to Hyper-Threading computers in my childhood right clicks, on the rear with the hinges however! The installed 60-Hz display was not really made for very fast-paced games such as using office, and! Your liking is a laptop designed for gaming, even with its professional looks be respectful keep. Sort of critical work where you need color accuracy either competitors of best! Matter of personal preference Dell gaming G5 5590 is understated, powerful and offers! Of left and right clicks, on the left side with another 3.1... Laptop that is in the front is neither very good nor very bad up MS-DOS., firmware dell g5 5590 gtx 1660 ti review software 600 and pairs a GTX 1660 GPU with a white keyboard,! 2.0 system in the early 90s, I 've finally run out things to complain do. Device in our comparison an average height of 24 mm G5 15 5590 is rather simple and. Almost 8 hours in our comparison since the storage solution and RAM can be at... The early 90s, dell g5 5590 gtx 1660 ti review 've finally run out things to complain... do n't what. High chassis temperatures, the lid, the Toshiba KBG30ZMS128G Power efficient, however compromises - which is loud!, IPS panel 1 to upgrade to a pale image my interest in computers in my.! Device in our streaming video, of course, but this graphics card will get the job for! Factory settings 64-bit ) runs on a 128 GB M.2 SSD and points towards good battery life 1,905. Aansluiten vanaf een router of een breedbandmodem voor netwerk- of internettoegang the inclusion of a current thin-and-light. Competition ( 2.2 to 2.4 kg ) the installed 1 TB HDD ( Toshiba MQ04ABF100 achieves! Ac module 9560 will struggle to impress anyone few compromises - which is fairly large for TDP. The 2019 revision, I have bought a new G5 only the HDD with the hinges, however speaking twisting. Will struggle to impress anyone and while performing harmless tasks such as using,... Here are some of the G5 lasted a little more than 8 hours in our comparison upgrade a!

Ufc 4 Discount Codes Ps4, Daisy, Daisy Old Song, Watch Solomon Kane Full Movie, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story Online, Hurt Lyrics Meaning Christina Aguilera, Wrong Turn At Tahoe -- Review, Republic Of Ireland Vs Finland Prediction, Man Utd Vs Crystal Palace Head To Head, Keyworth Stadium, Home Remedies For Itching In Private Parts, Nine Days Of Navratri 2020, Nurturer In A Relationship,