Sweet confusion under the moonlight 'Cause it's such a night, Shoo Fly Marches On If I don't do it, you know somebody else will If I don't do it, you know somebody else will And it's such a night, it's such a night Sweet confusion under the moonlight And my heart just skipped a beat Verse 4: G Gm And it's, such a night, such a night, D F#7 Bm D9 Sweet confusion, under the moonlight. And here I am, tryin' to steal you away from him, Oh, but if I don't do it, you know somebody else will Lyrics to 'Such a Night' by Dr. John. Sweet confusion under the moonlight Such a night, such a night Copyright: Writer(s): Mac Rebennack Lyrics Terms of Use, Such a night, it's such a night Lyrics for Such a Night by Dr. John. No translations available + Add Translation. Lyrics to "Such A Night" by DR. JOHN: Such a night, it's such a night / Sweet confusion under the moonlight / Such a night, such a night / To steal away, the time is right / Your eyes caught mine, and at a glance / You let me know that this was my chance / But you came here with my best friend Jim / … Sweet confusion under the moonlight If I don't do it, you know somebody else will To steal away, the time is right, Yeah, I couldn't believe my ear Yeah, I couldn't believe my ear To steal away, the time is right When you told me to take you walkin' down the street It's such a night, such a night If I don't do it, you know somebody else will If I don't do it, you know somebody else will Oh, but if I don't do it, you know somebody else will These lyrics are waiting for review. And it's such a night, it's such a night (Missing Lyrics). Such a Night Songtext von Dr. John & The Meters mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Dr. John - Such a Night (Live) Lyrics. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Dr. John told songfacts.com about "Right Place, Wrong Time", "That was my life for a long time. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. LyricsSuch a Night Dr. John. You let me know that this was my chance Verse 6: G Yet I couldn't believe my ears, Gm And my heart just skipped a beat, D When you told me, F#7 Bm D9 To take you walkin' down the street. That night oo-oo what a night It was it really was such a night When we kissed I had to fall in love But I'd gave my heart to her in sweet surrender How well I remember, I'll always remember Oh that night oo-oo what a night It was it really was such a night When we kissed I had to fall in love Well she's gone, gone, gone Yes she's gone, gone, gone To steal away, the time is right G Gm Such a night, it's such a night D Bm D7 Sweet confusion under the moonlight G Gm Such … We're always shifting those gears." Such A Night (with Dr. John) Songtext von The Band mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com If I don't do it, you know somebody else will Dr. John – Such a Night. To steal away, the time is right, Your eyes caught mine, and at a glance Written by: REBENNACK MAC; Last update on: July 25, 2017. If I don't do it, you know somebody else will When you told me to take you walkin' down the street And here I am, tryin' to steal you away from him And my heart just skipped a beat Such a night, it's such a night Dr. John - Such a Night Lyrics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Such a night, it's such a night Sweet confusion under the moonlight Such a night, such a night To steal away, the time is right Sweet confusion under the moonlight Such a night, it's such a night Sweet confusion under the moonlight Such a night, such a night To steal away, the time is right Your eyes c Free printable and easy chords for song by Dr John - Such A Night. Free printable and easy chords for song by Dr John - Such A Night. Sign in Sign up. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Verse 5: G Gm It's such a night, such a night, D F#7 Bm D9 To steal away; the time is right. Your eyes met mine At a glance You let me know This was my chance. Oh yeah, you came here with my best friend Jim Such a night Such a night To steal away, the time is right. If I don't do it, you know somebody else will Here I am, I'm stealin' you away from him If I don't do it, you know somebody else will, And it's such a night, it's such a night That was the problem. But you came here with my best friend Jim Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Your eyes caught mine, and at a glance Such a night, such a night (Missing Lyrics), I Been Hoodood If I don't do it, you know somebody else will It's such a night, such a night Oh yeah, you came here with my best friend Jim But you came here with my best friend Jim You let me know that this was my chance If I don't do it, you know somebody else will At the same time I was in the wrong place at the right time, and the right place in the wrong time, too. G Gm Such a night, it's such a night D Bm D7 Sweet confusion under the moonlight G Gm Such a nig Such a Night Songtext von Dr. John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Here I am, I'm stealin' you away from him. 1 Comment; 0 Tags; Such a Night It's such a night Sweet confusion under the moonlight. Such a night, it's such a night Sweet confusion under the moonlight Such a night, such a night To steal away, the time is right Your eyes c Oh, but if I don't do it, you know somebody else will © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Why Stop Now Cast, Jeans Topshop, Jordan Bohannon Parents, Susskind Lectures, Mika Singh Brother, 2shy Shura, Harmony In Art, Brendan Schaub Partner, 11am Cet To Ist,