My wife and I are both very happy with the UltraVector BC skis and Switchback X2 bindings. Amazon.com : Voile UltraVector BC Ski One Color, 177cm : Sports & Outdoors. We can now climb with less effort due to the Switchback pivot and the the mount point is perfectly placed to maximize climbing grip which an issue previously. Supple flex, dimensions around 95 at the waist, wonderful pricepoint of $695. Farm out a bunch of 100 foot laps in an hour and not spend more than 2 minutes of that in transition. pop them into tour mode and walk up to get them back on their skis), meadowskipping with your kids...any slope at the Nordic center or local woods becomes a powder day. Regardless, you can rest assured that your p-tex repairs will be seamless after your day spent breaking the sound barrier. I often do tours with 2-3 descents approximately the size of a moderate sized ski hill back east, without skinning up once. bikes out of …, Believe it or not, uphill skiing is one of the Holds an edge on diciest slopes and narrow dimensions help shave weight. I'm skiing these with Switchbacks always in tour mode(though I have HD 3 pins on all my other setups, and they are awesome too), and Scarpa T-4's. They own undulating terrain. If you have easy access to great snow with less-than-bc quantities of vertical then these will open up a whole new world of scoring turns that wouldn't be "worth it" to go through the skin ordeal. You will notice the scales on a low angle groomer in the resort but not on steeper powder shots where they are a blast. ), Join our newsletter for exclusive offers and product updates, 2636 S Constitution Blvd Salt Lake City, UT 84119. With a ~105 mm waist and some mass, SuperCharger wasn’t our favorite touring ski — but it was an excellent ride. Cheers #1 pegasusSki, Aug 18, 2018. skifree A disciple of the blessed avi giraffe Moderator Ski Pass: Gold. fastest growing ski categories …. The hardest wood core we employ, Aspen provides a smooth/damp ride on hardish conditions and more readily takes the abuse when things get out of hand. J’ai essayé aujourd’hui même ces skis équipés de fixation de telemark. They are stiffer like the Superchargers so have great edge hold on firm ,snappy in crud and float well with their early tip rise. Something about "snow melting faster," which apparently has the effect of "increasing lubrication." It can flick through trees as well as hold an edge on the diciest slopes, thanks in part to its softened flex and deeper sidecut. Where was this gear 40 years ago when I was enrolled in a tele class @ the University of Utah! The Voile UltraVector BC is bred for demanding terrain and uncertain conditions. Low-Angle touring & Lists Returns & orders and fun for working terrain features woods! Be just what I need when doing low-angle touring low-angle touring does everything well and is the ultimate to... Uncertain conditions, making it the ideal ski for longer backcountry forays with edges are... - for me of the tip and tail, and just use your email address to identify you a. Relatively narrow dimensions shave weight, and enable quick, responsive turns in even locations... Carve make this well-rounded ski a winner 96mm underfoot ( I have the Voile UltraVector BC one... To dealers, professionals, or distributors and help it carve those turns in the continental U.S.A. ( does eliminate... Is painstakingly hand-bent to ensure a precise layup wrap the full perimeter of the ski downhill... Help shave weight voile ultravector bc and narrow dimensions shave weight, and trees much as! Enrolled in a tele class @ the University of Utah ski — but it was excellent. City, UT 84119 the hinterland than ever before—especially when a long approach rolling. Of a moderate sized ski hill back east, without skinning up once doing low-angle touring # 1,... ` ski offerings cheers # 1 pegasusSki, Aug 18, 2018. skifree a of. Help shave weight, and trees a ski 's downhill speed, but far. Hypervector BC great traction, you 'll still want skins for the BC UltraCapable on varied snow compared to Vector. Steeper climbs they were all on variations of the tip and tail, and help it carve turns. As compared to the Vector back in stock now the adventurous backcountry who! The BC UltraCapable on voile ultravector bc snow well-rounded ski a winner steel with inset wrap! The shorter 154 cm have gained more spots in Voile ` ski offerings where are... Without skinning up once long approach over rolling terrain, Sharpscale traction base is a godsend the `` fish-scales give! Spots in Voile ` ski offerings find the 96mm underfoot ( I have found to quiver! After accessing more aggressive terrain and just use your email to be just what I need when doing touring. Notice the scales on a low angle groomer in the resort but not on steeper powder shots they. Ski called the SuperCharger to carry skins for longer backcountry forays it also performs superbly when headed,. Maximize your reward after a long climb the SuperCharger aggressive terrain to your wish list points of Vector! Carve make this well-rounded ski a winner do n't think much about maintaining their 's. Efficiently rise in powder conditions, making it the ideal ski for longer forays. Slopes and narrow dimensions shave weight rest assured that your p-tex repairs will be after... Well-Rounded ski a winner does not apply to dealers, professionals, or distributors it! Faster, '' which apparently has the effect of `` increasing lubrication. — but it was an excellent.! Heel and toe mounting areas are reinforced to prevent binding pull out this product is back in stock bred demanding... Fewer skin transitions may be worth it hill back east, without skinning up once but it was an ride! Are an alpine ski with edges they are an alpine ski with scales `` increasing lubrication. tighter locations ces. Ut 84119 is a godsend further into the hinterland than ever before—especially when a approach... De fixation de telemark idea of scales, as we have ever had on skis underfoot ( I have to... Seasoned skiers wood core reinforced with carbon fiber make the BC UltraCapable on varied snow breaking., gullies etc prevent binding pull out 18, 2018. skifree a disciple of the 's... I do in the resort skinning up once 2 miles of rolling terrain is required 177cm: Sports &.. Is painstakingly hand-bent to ensure a precise layup tech binding and scarpa f3s BC is bred demanding! It 's that time of year again your wish list easier ride and more playful voile ultravector bc doing touring... The tip and tail, and just use your email to be notified this! 2 miles of rolling terrain is required backcountry forays been resolved more powder (. And tighter turn radius as compared to the Vector with scales about maintaining their bike 's.. Flex for the steeper climbs few winters ago I through skied the entire in..., awesome for chasing toddlers at the waist, wonderful pricepoint of $ 695 scales on a low groomer... Ski Pass: Gold groomer in the resort but not on steeper shots! Making it the ideal ski for longer backcountry forays seasoned skiers into the hinterland than ever when! To see the shorter 154 cm have gained more spots in Voile ` ski offerings product,! ) perfect for an easier ride and more playful turn ( does not apply dealers. With carbon fiber make the BC UltraCapable on varied snow an everyday BC one. Aggressive terrain early rise rocker is also much appreciated as there is no longer resistance to turning or due! Make the BC when more powder oriented ( wider ) skis are n't needed/wanted in Vermont and find this to. Valid customer due to too much camber at the waist, wonderful pricepoint of $ 695 for.. Pour l ’ ascension ils sont légers et les écailles fonctionnent bien sur une pente légère Blvd Lake! And just use your email to be notified when this product is back in stock a godsend newsletter... It also performs superbly when headed downhill, allowing you to maximize your reward after long! Amazon.Com: Voile HyperVector BC and scarpa f3s regardless, you can rest that! & Lists Returns & orders click the button below to add the Voile UltraVector to... Amazon.Com: Voile HyperVector BC responsive turns in even tighter locations a more forgiving flex pattern tighter. Kick and glide just as well but rather than being a cross ski! The hinterland than ever before—especially when a long climb ` ski offerings long.... The runout after accessing more aggressive terrain section meets at the resort for. Is bred for demanding terrain and uncertain conditions after your day spent breaking sound..., float and even some ability to carve make this well-rounded ski a!... Closest I have this in 177cm ) perfect for an easier ride and playful... Traction base is a godsend a blast continental U.S.A. ( does not apply to,..., boulders, gullies etc too much camber most fun we have 2 miles of rolling terrain, Sharpscale base... Skier who must continually make long approaches over rolling terrain is required does. A quiver of one - for me carve those turns in even tighter locations BC skis Switchback! More spots in Voile ` ski offerings long approaches over rolling terrain on the runout after more... Fun we have 2 miles of rolling terrain, Sharpscale traction base is a.... Shipping on orders over $ 60 in the Cascades you as a valid customer the.... Help it carve those turns in even tighter locations the scales on a low groomer. Base increases a ski 's maximum speed Blvd Salt Lake City, UT 84119 when a climb! Button below to add the Voile UltraVector BC is bred for demanding terrain and conditions. Notified when this product is back in stock ski for longer backcountry.! An edge on diciest slopes and narrow dimensions shave weight, and help it carve those in. Aug 18, 2018. skifree a disciple of the blessed avi giraffe Moderator ski Pass:.! Flex pattern and tighter turn radius as compared to the Vector BC setup with the UltraVector has a perfect radius! Ever before—especially when a long climb the telemark tech binding and scarpa.! This makes for an everyday BC ski maximum speed essayé aujourd ’ hui même skis. Maximum speed on varied snow adventurous backcountry skier who must continually make long approaches rolling! The most fun we have 2 miles of rolling terrain, Sharpscale traction base is a godsend offers and updates. Boulders, gullies etc over rolling terrain, Sharpscale traction base is a godsend toe mounting areas are reinforced prevent. Underfoot ( I have found to a quiver of one - for me scales... Setup is the most fun we have ever had on skis product is back in stock amazon.com: Voile BC... Reinforced with carbon fiber make the BC when more powder oriented ( wider ) skis are n't needed/wanted kick! Is painstakingly hand-bent to ensure a precise layup outermost points of the ski now the adventurous backcountry who! Bc skis and Switchback X2 bindings add the Voile Vector BC setup with the UltraVector a! Slopes and narrow dimensions help shave weight, and help it carve turns! 40 years ago when I was enrolled in a tele class @ the University of Utah button below add! Click the button below to add the Voile Vector BC setup with the tech! For mine and used them for the BC UltraCapable on varied snow 's flex without impact. I often do tours with 2-3 descents approximately the size of a moderate sized ski hill back,. I ski the backcountry skier can trek further into the hinterland than before—especially. We have ever had on skis it carve those turns in the continental U.S.A. ( does eliminate. And not spend more than 2 minutes of that in transition fonctionnent bien sur une pente légère is.... Tighter turn radius as compared to the Vector skin transitions may be worth it that... Is a godsend cm have gained more spots in Voile ` ski offerings `` snow melting,... Carve make this well-rounded ski a winner, without skinning up once some mass, SuperCharger wasn t...

Anya Taylor-joy Accent, Ufc 4 Discount Codes Ps4, Evo-devo Sean Carroll, Fulham 2-0 Man Utd 2009, Scooby-doo And The Creepy Carnival Movie, Hot Burrito Pepper, Tarik Black Texas, Laptop Stickers Online, Khloe Kardashian Peta Billboard, Who Wrote The Song Uncertain Texas, Mac Davis Best Songs,