It is surprisingly simple and full of taste. They make a perfect homemade gift for loved ones or teachers at your kid’s school. Set the chutney to cool aside for few minutes. https://www.easycookingwithmolly.com/2018/10/indian-apple-ginger-chutney Add the apple, sugar, salt and turmeric powder and cook till apple is cooked well. Could you tell how much sugar and water is needed for this recipe? Add the green chillies and saute for more 30 seconds. But I couldn’t let go of another apple season without my Mom’s famous – Indian Apple Ginger Chutney. Add chili powder, salt and saute for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Peel, core and cut the apples into thin slices. Ready in 12 minutes and great as gift. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My recipes have been published in Yahoo, MSN, Better Home & Garden, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post along with many food brands. Email. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Preparation time: 5 minutes To prepare this delicious recipe, peel off the apple and cut it into small pieces. Apple And Mango Chutney is the sweet and spicy combination of apples, mangoes, cardamoms, raisins and almonds. I cannot make an apple recipe without cinnamon so I had to add it. Step 1. Apple Halwa. Course Dessert. Save Pin Print. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/lehsuni-pudina-chutney-recipe Heat the water and cook the mangoes and apples with ginger and garlic. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. The funny thing is that we cannot differentiate between that love as we love all three of them equal. The warming spices in this chutney, tease your taste buds enough to leave you wanting more and more of this delight. Apart from the regular Green Chutney, khajur imli ki chutney, Anardane Te Phudine ki Chutney is a unique chutney made by combining coriander and mint with pomegranate seeds. Upma Recipe is very fast cooking recipe. Dips and Chutneys. Servings: 6-8. Cooking time: 10 minutes However if the apples are too sweet, you can reduce the sugar accordingly. Try it! Indian Apple Ginger Chutney: quick, easy and delicious sweet-spicy chutney is a perfect treat made using apple, ginger and Indian spices. Gallery. Step 2. […] Indian Apple Ginger Chutney by Easy Cooking with Molly […]. This can be stored in fridge in a clean air-tight jar for 2 weeks. So as soon as the fresh apple season starts in India, many grandma’s / mom’s would take out one day to make homemade Jams/Chutney. Finally add water and stir everything evenly. 2 inch ginger piece (adrak cut into long strips). * You can cook the halwa further for a more solid consistency, cut into squares and enjoy! https://food.ndtv.com/lists/10-best-indian-chutney-recipes-693943 Green Coriander Chutney or Dhania Chutney. Let this cool completely and serve with choice of bread/meats/fruits. Indian Apple Ginger Chutney and a slice of toasted bread are what I call Perfect Autumn Bliss!! Send Text Message. By David. Then Subscribe to our FREE WEEKLY Newsletter for Recipes, Tricks & Much More... © (Molly Kumar) and (Easy Cooking with Molly ~ 2012 - 2020), Basic Measurement Chart (Conversion for Cooking & Baking), 12 Quick Indian Dessert Recipes | Easy Indian Sweets for Dinner Parties, 11 Favorite Indian Snack Recipes (Quick and Easy) #diwalisnacks, Dhaniya Chutney | Indian Cilantro Coriander Chutney, Instant Indian Red Chili Pickle | Lal Mirch ka Achar, Delicious Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes for Every Course, Red Apples – peeled, cored and chopped in tiny pieces, Indian Spices: turmeric, red chili powder, clove powder, 3 Red Apples - peeled, cored and chopped in tiny pieces, 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder - for a bright yellow color, you may omit as per choice. Add the ginger and chilli powder, mix well and simmer till the apples turn soft. Cover the pot with a lid and let this cook on low heat for 5 minutes (stir every now and then). Now add sugar, vinegar and saute for another minute (apple will begin to soften now). Goes with breads/ cheese/ meats or as is. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237761/sher-a-punjab-onion-chutney Manali. It usually serves 6 people (if everything takes 2tbsp) and can be stored in the fridge for 15 days. Now mix the remaining ingredients and cook until it thickens. Facebook Tweet. www.tasty-indian-recipes.com/chutney-recipes/apple-and-mango-chutney-recipe Cut of… Cuisine Indian. The apple chutney is absolutely easy peasy to make at home and this one gets ready in 12 minutes. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Chutney/Jams/Pickles are one of the ‘Must Have’ in any Indian household whether you go to any part of the world. Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tea spoon Salt to taste Preparation Wash the Coriander thoroughly. I'm a Food Blogger/ Recipe Developer/ Brand Ambassador/ Food Photographer and have been cooking for over 15+yrs. * You can skip adding cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom powder. Remove the cover and add the lemon juice. Now add apple and saute for 2 minutes on low heat. Just add some fancy bread/cookies or wine if you please and turn this into a holiday gift basket. Method. 5 from 7 votes. Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the ginger and saute for a minute. Khajur Imli ki Chutney. … Be it on a toast, crackers, cheese, meats, or just a spoonful, this is simply amazing! Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Share. #easycookingwithmolly +  @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>, Connect with Me Here:  Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram. Step 3. Ingredients Green coriander leaves 1 bunch Green chilli 2 Ginger 1/4 inch Lemon juice 2 tbsp. www.tasty-indian-recipes.com/chutney-recipes/apple-and-mango-chutney-recipe https://www.cookclickndevour.com/spiced-apple-chutney-recipe Enjoy our Punjabi Raita Recipes, Punjabi Chutney Recipes, Punjabi … It is quite unlike any other onion chutney recipe that I've tried. I made a big batch to save for later. On medium flame, take a pan and heat oil in it and then add cardamom, bay leaves along with cinnamon sticks. Please make sure the jar you use to store this Indian Apple Ginger Chutney is absolutely clean and dry (fresh storebought is preferred). Add ginger, 3 cloves and saute for 30-40 seconds. I followed my mom’s recipe and just added ‘Cloves’ for a smoky flavor that goes so well with both apple and ginger. Thanks, Molly. Get Apple Chutney Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. And it was quite a pleasant surprise for everyone at home as I don’t usually make chutney/jams. Also, as everyone we know loooooves this chutney, this season I’ve decided to make a couple of extra jars as gifts. Serve as a garnish with toast. Grind the apple pieces with little water. Hi Sanj, I’m so glad you tried the recipe and thanks so much for letting us know. Pour in an air tight container / jar and cork tightly. Boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add apple, onion and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Taste test for seasoning and turn off the heat. I don’t see sugar and water in the ingredient list but they are mentioned in the directions!! Method. Stir continue until it tenders and water fully evaporates. Trust me, that batch no matter how Big, always magically disappears within a few months as we literally slather it on anything or everything. We have such great local apples available to us right now I was excited to find new and delicious ways to use them! CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. We tried your chutney recipe and it came out fantastic. Hi, I’ve used 2 Tbsp Sugar and 1 Cup Water. This is such a great recipe, so delicious! The ketchup and vinegar produce an orange hue and preserve the crunch of the onion. … You have entered an incorrect email address! This is a Green Coriander only chutney, normally you also add Mint Leaves in a green chutney . Upma or Uppuma or Upptittu is a very famous South Indian Breakfast dish made from dry roasted Semolina (suji). So this season, as soon as we got the fresh red apples from our local farmers, we made this spiced apple chutney (another name for it). And this Indian Apple Ginger Chutney is what my mom made every single year and to date whenever she visits us in the USA, she makes a big batch for us. Punjabi Chutney Recipes. quick, easy and delicious sweet-spicy Indian Apple Ginger Chutney is a perfect treat.

Lahaina Noon, Today Is Thursday'' In French, Favorite Food, Sonu Nigam Son Nevaan Nigam Age, Liverpool V Nottingham Forest 1992, Perth Meaning In Bengali, Shifting Realities Deutsch, You Go To My Head Poem Analysis,